Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: What Mounts do You Think Were Missing in Wrath?

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd
    Eh?
    It's a reference to:

Swift Ebonweave Carpet - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60975
    Swift Mooncloth Carpet - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60974
    Swift Spellfire Carpet - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60976

An proper 310% mount I hate the proto-drakes they are just MEH, how ever i do like the frostwyrms alot more but still meh. Gief an awesome mount like an xpack-3994-goblin edition (horde) Firepack-2203-Gnome Edition(allaince) jetpacks!!

why is everyone all like "zomg proto drakes are teh bad"

things are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Faffin
    It's a reference to:

Swift Ebonweave Carpet - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60975
    Swift Mooncloth Carpet - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60974
    Swift Spellfire Carpet - http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60976
    So that's what happened to those
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Making all swift mounts 310% would make my day. What's the point in having 50 flying mounts when you are only ever going to use 1-3 of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Philenia
    An proper 310% mount I hate the proto-drakes they are just MEH, how ever i do like the frostwyrms alot more but still meh. Gief an awesome mount like an xpack-3994-goblin edition (horde) Firepack-2203-Gnome Edition(allaince) jetpacks!!
    Seconded. I want jetpacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trivial
    yes, hunters have a melee spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    yes they do it's called:
    Unguilded

Quote Originally Posted by Philenia
    /signed.

However I disagree about the proto-drakes. Personally I think they're god damn amazing.
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

I have to say that the mount i was most looking forward to that never came out was the silithius mount (excuse spelling) i really wanted a bug flying mount and was really hoping that bliz would make an epicly long chain quest to go with it with more lore behind them.
    However the mount that im most disapointed with is "invicible", i mean cummon a F**king pegasus... FROM THE LICH KING?!?!?!?!?!?!
    The most bad ass guy in the WHOLE lore gets a pansy assed mount to go with it, its not even as cool as the barons mount, and come to think of it when do you actually see him using it, i would have prefered arthas' pally mount that had been corrupted or something anything to keep with the lore that didnt envolve making the best bad guy in the game look like more of a pussy then he already is

Quote Originally Posted by drakegolgotha
    I have to say that the mount i was most looking forward to that never came out was the silithius mount (excuse spelling) i really wanted a bug flying mount and was really hoping that bliz would make an epicly long chain quest to go with it with more lore behind them.
    However the mount that im most disapointed with is "invicible", i mean cummon a F**king pegasus... FROM THE LICH KING?!?!?!?!?!?!
    The most bad ass guy in the WHOLE lore gets a pansy assed mount to go with it, its not even as cool as the barons mount, and come to think of it when do you actually see him using it, i would have prefered arthas' pally mount that had been corrupted or something anything to keep with the lore that didnt envolve macking the best bad guy in the game look like more of a pussy then he already is
    Baron's mount is just a different colored undead mount. Invincible is A FUCKING UNDEAD FLYING HORSE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

15+ Year Old Account

The most bad ass guy in the WHOLE lore gets a pansy assed mount to go with it, its not even as cool as the barons mount, and come to think of it when do you actually see him using it, i would have prefered arthas' pally mount that had been corrupted or something anything to keep with the lore that didnt envolve making the best bad guy in the game look like more of a pussy then he already is
    Its a flying zombie horse with wings made from the skin of innocents. How is that not badass?

Quote Originally Posted by OrthellasPriest
    Ironbound/Rusted Proto's much?
    Not really. These are living forms made of metals, pretty much like all the pre-Curse of Flesh races.

I was thinking of something more on the line of engineered protodrake, like the mechanical pets. With cogs, wheels, sprockets, smoke and lots of bizarre gnomish gizmos, yeah, you can never get too much of these

I DID see flying siege mounts in Wintergrasp on the box of WotLK. Unfortunetly, they gave us catapults, demolishers, and siege engines, and no flying siege engines.
    Dranosh-80 Orc Warrior
    Lanathel-80 Blood Elf Death Knight
    Ikillyu-80 Troll Mage
    Atilathehun-80 Tauren Hunter
    Fauxgamergrl-23 Blood Elf Rogue
    Come Cataclysm...
    Dockrew-Goblin Shaman

A rhino and second the water mounts.

Up till now:
    The ability for druids to change their swift flying form to something else.
    Also in on the Jetpack. For engineers.

Cataclysm:
    SHARK! (water Duh...)
    (YELLOW!)Submarine for engineers
    Improved swim-form for Druids.

Less serious:

Crock with a reclining chair on the back!
    Stilts! (longer legs, move faster!!!)
    Pickup truck! (4 WHEELS OF FURY!!![Search on youtube for reference])
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus
    Gnomes.
    For Taurens only

flying raven lord definately

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.

a spectral drake of some sort to drop off of algalon so he was actually worth doing. we got out the spectral pets lets get a mount.

invinsible is Arthas' mount from the time he was still 'good'
    that mount died (forgot how and when) and recently it's corpse has been uncovered and rezzed by the lich king

i was hoping to see frostwyrm mounts that werent pvp related
    and yea jetpacks for engineers were clearly missing here
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

"invinsible is Arthas' mount from the time he was still 'good'
    that mount died (forgot how and when) and recently it's corpse has been uncovered and rezzed by the lich king"

i didn't know that ty that makes more sence that its his mount, has anyone seen the clipping envolved in making that mount work tho? its dreadfull and the flying animation is crap aswell, its just to walking animation with wings...

"invinsible is Arthas' mount from the time he was still 'good'
    that mount died (forgot how and when) and recently it's corpse has been uncovered and rezzed by the lich king"

i didn't know that ty that makes more sence that its his mount, has anyone seen the clipping envolved in making that mount work tho? its dreadfull and the flying animation is crap aswell, its just to walking animation with wings...
    Headless Horseman mount is just the running animation without wings, I don't see you complaining about that.