Hit Rating, I have too much

Sitting at 344, which is way too much to begin with but I just transfered/faction swapped so I now have the Draenai +hit bonus. With that bonus, will I want to go for 7% displayed? I have a +hit trinket, the badge one still, if I drop that...it takes me about 15 points below 7%. I am thinking replacing some of my deadly ametrines with glinting and getting a better trinket in that slot. Only problem with that is, trinkets are hard to come by. Already have Death's Verdict...and guild has stopped doing togc. There is also a wait list for Deathbringers Will, wait list was established by dps classes that its viable for (Hunters, Rogues and Warriors only) playing a flash game on our guild website...each person got one try...highest score is top of list and it goes down for each next. Yeah, its silly but it works as we dont bring anyone to ou raids that are not worthy. Anyway....any other suggestions until then? I am thinking the Needle for FoS, but maybe there is something else that I am somehow missing.

Re: Hit Rating, I have too much

10man whpser fang skull, get it and your set till you get your DBW.

And if your MM thats the point when you bank DV to.

The racial hitrating buff isnt displayed on the tooltip, so yes, you want to get 7%.

I was letting it go, but four posts is getting out of hand. Please make a new thread in general discussion if you want to discuss the validity of using a flash game to decide loot priority.

I got 400 hit lol

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ul&cn=Inccrits

its hard for BM to get non hit gear 2bh .... unless you got access to all bosses.

On an unrelated note,
    Found a 5.6k GS hunter (because that is clearly all he is consideriing) on my server with 641 hit rating... now that was ammusing.

Best part was he was using the Pyrite Infuser AND Mark of Supremacy. Sent a couple tells, basic reply was "there is nothing I can do about it" and I got put on ignore.

Overall, pretty ammusing.

BTW, who transfers to alliance anyways? :P