Abt CD usage and 2p T10 bouns

1) i have around 300 haste in raid displayed but during the ICC raid last night, i didnt quite feel that the bouns proced. I think it proced like 2 or 3 times the entire fight only, unlike someone on wowhead said he had 30% up time.
    2)When and how do u guys pop your cds?usually for example,a 5minish boss fight. id pop all cds except CoW at the beginning and then use all of them including haste pot during BL/Heroism. Should i Use em one by one or all togather?

Re: Abt CD usage and 2p T10 bouns

I have Power Aura set up to let me know when T10 2pc procs so I can re-apply my stings. Google "Power Aura Exploit Weakness" for a link to a forum post that includes the detailed Power Aura string for this.

I pop RF and readiness as soon I shoot my first aimed shot, then RF 2nd time as soon as it is up, then rinse and repeat as soon as they are up again. I save Call of the Wild for heroism, unless the fight is long enough that heroism will be more than 5 minutes into the fight, in which case I pop CotW right away. Depending on length of the fight, I sometimes save the 2nd (or 3rd) RF/readiness for right after my first kill shot to get a free 2nd kill shot.

My thinking is that getting more cycles of RF/readiness>trying to time them perfectly to other procs, and in general, I get procs during the cycle anyway so I just go with it to keep it simple.

Deathbringer's will proc + rapid fire/readiness/rapid fire is pretty beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor of Muradin
    I pop RF and readiness as soon I shoot my first aimed shot, then RF 2nd time as soon as it is up, then rinse and repeat as soon as they are up again.
    Just a suggestion, try popping your Rapid Fire, then run through your shots, then pop Readiness after your Aimed shot and go through your rotation again, then pop your second Rapid Fire as soon as the first one is off. This combination should be a burst dps increase.

yeah thats usually what i did, i will wait till the 2 cd shots go into cooldown then use readiness then rapid fire and 2 free cd shots