Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: herkuml war token vs DMC:G

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    you really want to use hwt in icc only.
    just buy it for an hour, then sell it back, then buy again.
    simple as that.
    That's functionally the same as buying it, until you get an upgrade maybe, since you can't spend the badges on anything else.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by StruckingFuggle
    That's functionally the same as buying it, until you get an upgrade maybe, since you can't spend the badges on anything else.
    but you can spend the bagdes on something else just sell it back first icc is great since you can "rent" the gear inside the isntance so its easy to just go and sell it back and then buy it again to reset the 2 hour timer

Ok so i tested trying to keep the stacks up at all times but that failed. From the moment Sindragosa goes up in the air where u cant even Exo her, till the moment the frost tombs are dps'able, the time is greater then 10 sec's so therefore it is not possible to keep the stacks up at all time. I would suggest that you avoid using this trinkets at fights that you will lose the stacks multiple times such as PP (phase changes), Lanahtel ( air phases), Sindragosa (air phases). On the rest of the fights it is not that hard to keep the stacks up almost all the time.

i use it, but then again i have the worst luck ever with drops (ignoring the fact i have DC) i haven't seen a trinket drop i have needed in 5 months, and it's a lot better then mark of supremacy :'(.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    i use it, but then again i have the worst luck ever with drops (ignoring the fact i have DC) i haven't seen a trinket drop i have needed in 5 months, and it's a lot better then mark of supremacy :'(.
    Like mirror of truth?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin