Poll: What would you rather want as of now in WoW.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What would you rather want as of now in WoW.

the poll was pretty botched, clearly a new troll raid would add a lot more content than any of the other options.

10+ Year Old Account

None of those... I just want to end the Lich King and move on to Cataclysm... give me new areas, new abilities, new profession, etc over new dungeons any day...

PVP as it was at 70, now it's just plain shit, not only are alliance full of downright dumb fucks who can't PVP for shit, but on horde you wait atleast 7 minutes per BG and when you eventually get into 1 the game is shit, at 70 I'd spend hours in BG's because it was so fun, after 2 BG's now I give up.

GC promised me a pony. I want my pony, lol.
    Postmodernism has unpaid bills to Reason.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

While I would like to see a new ending, specifically involving Sylvannas and Jaina, it isn't going to happen. Period.

We will most likely see another minor patch that gives us another raid. Be it another Aspect Sanctum, New VoA boss, Troll raid, or other; we will have one. I personally prefer Troll Raid out of those 3, but we might see an Utgarde raid, or a Nexus raid (outside of Malygos). The weapon models are there, and Gun'Drak has a temple that we have not explored. To me it is the most likely candidate.

Time will tell.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Miled995
    I personally prefer Troll Raid out of those 3, but we might see an Utgarde raid, or a Nexus raid (outside of Malygos).
    An Utgarde raid would be so amazing imo. I love uk/up, the viking architecture and such, it just has an epic feeling to it, and I think it'd make for a cool raid, I've thought so since I first ran UK. I also love Howling Fjord, and just everything about that zone.

Gundrak, too, would be awesome though cause well, every expac needs a troll raid.

Troll Raid. Need more timed bear runs.

15+ Year Old Account

I would have loved an ending including more Lore characters. I would have loved all (or a combination of some) of the ones cerebrum named:

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum3000
    - Jaina
    - Sylvanas
    - Mograine's (Darion)
    - Tirion (More than being frozen in ice)
    - Muradin
    - Hell even Saurfang since his only son was taken from him.
    And maybe also Varian and Thrall. Yes, I know it might get messy, but many have been waiting to fight Arthas ever since WoW came out, due to his impact in W3 and TFT. Now we’re “stuck” with Tirion Fordring and King Terenas.

But, I had the same "meh" feeling when we downed Illidan in TBC. Only Maiev was there, as a lore-connected character (not counting Akama as particularly lore-stong tbh), where I felt that Tyrande, Malfurion (in some sort of vision or similar) and Rhonin would also have been great additions. After all, the expansions were more or less developed around those two as their respective main villains, and I think Blizzard should show this.
    <Stasis>, Ravencrest EU