Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: enh shammy & sindragosa

My response wasn't directed at either of you actually, it was to emphasize to some people that staying alive is just as, if not more important than dpsing your ass off and really was only emphasizing both of your posts. I've read the thread and posted several times on it as you can see yet I still see countless people (not just in this thread) caring more about maximizing their dps while not caring at all about surviving. I probably should have outlined that in my post but didn't have the time earlier and wanted to get my point across.

I wasn't trying to get to the people who know what they're doing obviously, and know that maximizing their dps is just as important as staying alive, but to the majority of people who have no clue they don't realize that and take stupid chances that get themselves killed while trying to do as much dps as possible. In those cases it's better to emphasize staying alive and working on that than trying to do as much damage as possible, which is worthless if you end up dying on fights such as these.

Seems to me there's been alot of people saying "When i got 2-3 seconds left on timer i just use Fire nova and do a shock and its reset, but then you've realy misunderstood your class as instant spells doesnt stop you autoattacking.

Stick with the 2-3 seconds rule of thumbs and just cast 1-2 Lightning bolts instead.
    Also if people are struggling to keep track of the debuffs, New and updated Deadly Boss Mods will do it for you and give you a nice and big warning when you reach 4 stacks and for each stack after that. Can be noisy as a Enhance, but i'd rather be deaf than dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tides
    Seems to me there's been alot of people saying "When i got 2-3 seconds left on timer i just use Fire nova and do a shock and its reset," but then you've realy misunderstood your class as instant spells doesnt stop you autoattacking.
    What? No shit... not doing so would be no different from completely ignoring the debuff.
    I think it's fairly obvious that if people are informing others as to how they are circumventing the debuff, they understand that the stacks come from physical attacks and therefore are not auto-attacking. Saying that is like pointing out that you need to push <2> to cast a lightning bolt.

This fight is not hard unless you can't watch your debuffs, haven't heard of DBM, PowerAuras, DXE, or BigWigs. Then again, your guild probably isn't going to kill her regardless if you are allowed to raid without any of the aforementioned.