View Poll Results: Is this even worth watching?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, go for it.

    0 0%
  • No, it'll make your childhood die.

    5 83.33%
  • Torrents are bad.

    1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Dragonball: Evolution

    I was thinking about torrenting the movie. Is it any good? I heard it was terrible. Not even a lulzy terrible either.


    This pic alone makes me sad.

  2. #2

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    If you're a masochist then yes, watch it.

  3. #3
    The Hedgehog Elementium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MA, USA.
    Posts
    12,765

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    I only know what I've heard.. but it sounds like one of the biggest fail movies of the century.

  4. #4

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Don't. Really, just don't.

  5. #5
    Brewmaster Xheoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,444

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Saw it with my girlfriend and we laughed our asses off...But once I got a moment alone I wept.

  6. #6

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Whatever you do, do not see this movie. It will make your childhood cry.

    Wasn't apart of my childhood however.

  7. #7
    Miss Doctor Lady Bear Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    15,036

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    I saw it on an airplane, where there was no choice and no other entertainment available... it was pretty bad, in a cheesy kids movie kind of way. But then, I never watched Dragonball, so I don't know how badly it was destroyed. :P

  8. #8

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Holy hell it was aweful i didn;t even watch it I more or less scanned through it with vlc, it was horrible.

  9. #9

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    I saw it on an airplane, where there was no choice and no other entertainment available... it was pretty bad, in a cheesy kids movie kind of way. But then, I never watched Dragonball, so I don't know how badly it was destroyed. :P
    Apparently, it took everything from the Show, stabbed it into a mutated, deformed, wad of ...thing, put a bunch of bad actors in it and made a movie.

  10. #10

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    i am a HUGE dbz fan and one of my class mates saw it(bigger fan then me). he actually started crying cuz, well i cant find any good words for how bad this movie was comparred to the anime.

  11. #11

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Don't. I have the DvD (from china ocourse :P) and words can't describe how fail it is... It's like trying to watch Two Girls one Cup with your girlfriend sitting next to you, you're sort of embarrased but you HAVE to watch it, never underestimate word of mouth. :'(

  12. #12

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    It will make your childhood cry.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt
    [2:Trade][Proudmore]: Yeah, not even flashing my boobs could possibly delete this brainfart of you two.

  13. #13

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    biggest insult EVER to manga history.pour Akira Toriyama....he must be really sad about this......horror......
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

  14. #14

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaydios
    Don't. I have the DvD (from china ocourse :P) and words can't describe how fail it is... It's like trying to watch Two Girls one Cup with your girlfriend sitting next to you, you're sort of embarrased but you HAVE to watch it, never underestimate word of mouth. :'(
    Your put that in great detail. Maybe too much detail.

  15. #15

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    I must say from one side I'm very impressed with this movie.
    You must have balls of steel to dare to neglect 600+ episodes of story and make a superhero in high school movie instead.

    But from a cinematic point of view whoever wrote the script should be burned, witches were just practice for this real evil.

  16. #16

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Argh, this film... it's terrible, and painful to watch.
    It's even more painful knowing that the script for a sequel has apparently been written. 3:

  17. #17

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by kayjay
    .
    It's even more painful knowing that the script for a sequel has apparently been written. 3:
    I didn't even notice they had a script for this movie ...

  18. #18

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    I didn't even notice they had a script for this movie ...
    lol, they may have learned that it's better to have one when dealing with future movies. ^^

  19. #19

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Avoid it like the plague, everyone seems to say.

    SURELY it can't be as bad as the Legend of Chun-Li?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

  20. #20

    Re: Dragonball: Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Avoid it like the plague, everyone seems to say.

    SURELY it can't be as bad as the Legend of Chun-Li?
    no ti is not as bad as legend of Chun-Li....it is WORSE!!!!
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •