Poll: Is this even worth watching?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonball: Evolution

I was thinking about torrenting the movie. Is it any good? I heard it was terrible. Not even a lulzy terrible either.

This pic alone makes me sad.
    "This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest."

Re: Dragonball: Evolution

If you're a masochist then yes, watch it.

15+ Year Old Account

I only know what I've heard.. but it sounds like one of the biggest fail movies of the century.

Don't. Really, just don't.

Saw it with my girlfriend and we laughed our asses off...But once I got a moment alone I wept.

Whatever you do, do not see this movie. It will make your childhood cry.

Wasn't apart of my childhood however.

15+ Year Old Account

I saw it on an airplane, where there was no choice and no other entertainment available... it was pretty bad, in a cheesy kids movie kind of way. But then, I never watched Dragonball, so I don't know how badly it was destroyed. :P

Holy hell it was aweful i didn;t even watch it I more or less scanned through it with vlc, it was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    I saw it on an airplane, where there was no choice and no other entertainment available... it was pretty bad, in a cheesy kids movie kind of way. But then, I never watched Dragonball, so I don't know how badly it was destroyed. :P
    Apparently, it took everything from the Show, stabbed it into a mutated, deformed, wad of ...thing, put a bunch of bad actors in it and made a movie.

i am a HUGE dbz fan and one of my class mates saw it(bigger fan then me). he actually started crying cuz, well i cant find any good words for how bad this movie was comparred to the anime.

Don't. I have the DvD (from china ocourse :P) and words can't describe how fail it is... It's like trying to watch Two Girls one Cup with your girlfriend sitting next to you, you're sort of embarrased but you HAVE to watch it, never underestimate word of mouth. :'(

It will make your childhood cry.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

biggest insult EVER to manga history.pour Akira Toriyama....he must be really sad about this......horror......
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaydios
    Don't. I have the DvD (from china ocourse :P) and words can't describe how fail it is... It's like trying to watch Two Girls one Cup with your girlfriend sitting next to you, you're sort of embarrased but you HAVE to watch it, never underestimate word of mouth. :'(
    Your put that in great detail. Maybe too much detail.

I must say from one side I'm very impressed with this movie.
    You must have balls of steel to dare to neglect 600+ episodes of story and make a superhero in high school movie instead.

But from a cinematic point of view whoever wrote the script should be burned, witches were just practice for this real evil.

Deleted

Argh, this film... it's terrible, and painful to watch.
    It's even more painful knowing that the script for a sequel has apparently been written. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by kayjay
    It's even more painful knowing that the script for a sequel has apparently been written. 3:
    I didn't even notice they had a script for this movie ...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    I didn't even notice they had a script for this movie ...
    lol, they may have learned that it's better to have one when dealing with future movies. ^^

Avoid it like the plague, everyone seems to say.

SURELY it can't be as bad as the Legend of Chun-Li?
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Avoid it like the plague, everyone seems to say.

SURELY it can't be as bad as the Legend of Chun-Li?
    no ti is not as bad as legend of Chun-Li....it is WORSE!!!!
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!