Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Spell cleave guide

Quote Originally Posted by shagrarz
    tbh the only thing that the resil changes made for spellcleave was make it even more potent against teams that aren't as geared. for example:

Yesterday my friend and i were running destro/arcane 2's (i'm the lock). we came up against a boomkin/disc team, and they were obviously not well geared. chicken had 18k hp and the priest had 22k. my partner sheeped the priest, and resheeped after the trinket. He then turned to see that i had already killed the boomkin (i almost didn't bother to fear him before i unloaded on him), and had began casting immolate at the still sheeped priest (who died before chaos bolt was off c/d).

1.2k is serious business.

<3 this comp, its so skillful.

But out of all seriousness i dont really think you should need a guide to play spell cleaves
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs
    it is died

comprehensive guide to spell cleave:
    global the first thing you see

Double healer ret and rogue/ret/shaman were honestly fifty times easier than the wiz cleave I'm running right now. Especially double healer.

edit: actually the easiest comp I've ever played is hunter/ele/druid. That comp was a joke. Didn't even need to switch targets to burst on that comp. Just chase one person the whole game.

OMG I HAVE A "COOL" WOW SIGNATURE

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    This is not whats in that link... but heres a good spellcleave guide!

that is amazing, 14/10

I would have to agree with ya there, Even though this post is old, With the mobile state of druids. With those 3 even with a pally healer, Just nuke his arase till he bubbles, then switch and destroy a dps, then switch back to finish him and lol at the last dps beating on the druid