Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: being harassed...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbera
    since all the sensible, good ideas have been said, Reroll a pally! crusader aura ftw!
    So... you can outrun him? genius! I love it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priests will receive Blood Strike and the ability to wield two handed swords

sad fact i already tryed that...
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=51267

Sounds like this other player can't handle being beaten and the only way he can get you back for the pain his ego feels is to terrorize you in game. I'd say unignore him so Blizzard can get a catalog of his whispers and malicious behavior in order to ban him. If you whisper him back make sure you look "clean" by acting the innocent party in whispers.

Good luck with solving this problem.
    [/url]

I just remembered what I always think when I meet idiots outside of internet (that so-called "EYE-ARR-ELL"). It's very easy to forget the rage when a simple thought will suffice: Oh, a noob. It's actually pretty hard being so low on the huge scale of things.

So, remember: he's a noob in its... urr... most sullied form. A low, sad person. It's really just best to smile and feel lucky you possess more brain capacity than him.
    Bad, adj.: subjective word carrying a negative connotation, used to apply negative affections on another word; That was a bad film!

Not used as a noun; He's a bad.

Get your grammar on.

soooo if:

..every day he checks if i still ignore him, starts to tell me that i have to ignore him..

How do you know? You must not have him on /ignore. If he knows you can't hear the smack he talks it will take away a lot of the "fun" for him, don't you think? I hesitated to even say this if you can't figure out to ignore his comments that annoy you so, then why should I care? I know he follows you around too but if he knows you can't hear him then half of his harassment is gone and he'll stop much sooner most likely.

Plus I'm inclined to believe that you are responding to him daily too, aren't you? That only fuels it. If you are then you obviously don't take advice very well and all these suggestions are moot.

1. Go to his guild website
    2. Find his Email
    3. Google his Email, see if it's connected to a facebook/myspace/etc.
    4. Find personal data via one of those
    5. Find and kill him IRL

Or you can just page a GM.

15+ Year Old Account

Speak to his guild leader. If that doesn't work you need to explain your situation to a GM better as they would not allow this to happen.

If he's really been doing this for three weeks, tell him he should stop complaining about lack of gear and use that time to gear-up himself, 3 weeks is enough time for full furious and a relentless from the daily BG quest (arena points).

If that doesn't work and he's on an EU realm, give me his name in PM

10+ Year Old Account

1. Create a GM Ticket explaining your situation.
    2. Click "report spam" on every line which breaks Blizzard rules (such as insulting, offensive language, shaming).
    3. Don't break any rules yourself.

If GMs aren't helping you, contact Blizzard via a more official way, like the customer support department via their website.

GM's can't take action for him following you or *gasp* standing on your character with his mount.

Harrassing chat is the easiest thing for them to see and take action on. Maybe if you didn't have ignore on and baited him into giving you some harsh treatment....
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

nah, im a kind person. i have not one single slot filled on my ignore list.
    so why the heck should i provide this privilegue to that scumbag.
    guild member of me, gave me the info that "player x" is permanently harassing and flaming him, because he lost a duel vs his dk 0o
    holy jesus. im not the only one.

well, sure i could ignore him permanently (which i am doing as i write this down) BUT it doesnt end his behaviour. he still manages to run around me, jumping in circles, standing with his drake upon me. on another, he proceeds to check if i STILL ignore him, by sending me like 300 lines of "!!!!!!!!!".
    i dont get it, why do I have to accept that punishment?
    im leaning towards to ask a GM that if he obviously aint received any form of ban or sth, so why should i (we all) dont do it either?

hes in a 2man guild as afar as i know.
    i am not the one, who said a single offensive word.

He does seemingly have him off of ignore now doesn't he? Three weeks solid of listening to him and all this.. come on.

IHBT me thinks.

If you dont put him on ignore most gms dont do anything. Simply because that is what they suggest.

10+ Year Old Account

You kited a player of the same faction and then killed him?
    That is fucking awesome.
    What is worth fighting for?

In your next little chat session push a few buttons (without offensive language) and review the fact that the duel was 3 weeks ago. Keep politely pushing buttons until he goes too far (usually offensive language, personal threats, and obvious harassment) . Then write a polite ticket to a gm referencing the name, realm, and server time as ask for their assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    In your next little chat session push a few buttons (without offensive language) and review the fact that the duel was 3 weeks ago. Keep politely pushing buttons until he goes too far (usually offensive language, personal threats, and obvious harassment) . Then write a polite ticket to a gm referencing the name, realm, and server time as ask for their assistance.
    I DID THAT!
    about 3 times.
    he continues to harass me.

or let him duel you again and let him win(not in a obvious way)

then maybe he will be happy ith it and leave you alone ???
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Quote Originally Posted by zorg
    or let him duel you again and let him win(not in a obvious way)

then maybe he will be happy ith it and leave you alone ???
    this actually makes a lot of sence
    the only reason he's pissed at you is cause ur better, let him 'defeat' u and crawl back into his bacement where he can live his sorry excuse for a life while stalking/harassing someone else

and if that doesnt work, keep up the reporting
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Someone believes the earth is flat, call them stupid.
    Someone believes Andorra is in Africa, call them uneducated.
    Someone believes you can go make coffee in the back of your car because it's set on "autopilot", call them retarded.
    But if someone believes a magical bearded man rewards you with eternal life in the clouds as long as you drink the magical whine-blood of a long dead carpenter in church, don't you dare argue with his beliefs.

na, hey obviously playin in his own little world. he dueled (its so... profane, i mean, cmon its DUELZ!111) my 2on2 mate, a holypal, who keeps spamming just holy light, for like 10 minutes... that guy, keeps hitting him, startin gnaw, strangulate, gargoyle mindfreeze in some weird rnd order... after like 10minutes of just standing there, dont moving, judging either, my pally said: "afk kitchen". -player x- : " Yes PWND sir, u cant stand my enourmos pressure, THERE u go down, POW! "
    and i mean it. im serious. he thought, he'd won clearly ~.~

harassment is most likely a certain 72h ban for the person, and probably perma ban if he continues.
    same thing happened to me once, some guy got mad for getting undercutted on the AH and procceded to offend me in every way, I reported him and 3 days later he came back with more, now for getting him banned

reported him again and never saw him again
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

/g yo this guy being a r-tard any1 willing to spam him with me?
    /g aye
    /g ofc
    /g whats his name?
    /g what will we spam?
    /g just spam NooB since blizzard said u cant be reported for calling some1 noob

*macro* /<name> NOOB NOOB NOOB NOOB

I say this because i did a mess up in a raid and died... guild did it for a joke and it crashed my wow lol.