Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: being harassed...

If you report him and for harassing you and he gets banned and comes back after the ban and continues, he has a high chance of a perma ban. If he creates a new account and comes back, or threatens you, you can report it to the police and they will contact blizzard to get the person's physical address and arrest them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

I'm pretty sure your all being trolled...

I don't really care what you call me, you can even call me cold...

Not sure what kind of tickets you are sending, the few times I've been harassed by anyone I'd send in ONE (1) ticket and the problem is gone. And those people haven't done half of the things you're describing.

Forget lawsuits and IRL shit, send in a proper ticket to a GM and they'll take care of it. Unless you're playing on a private server that is.... :

if all else fails server transfer ??? or name change/race change or something?

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by skittles
    1. Go to his guild website
    2. Find his Email
    3. Google his Email, see if it's connected to a facebook/myspace/etc.
    4. Find personal data via one of those
    5. Find and kill him IRL

Or you can just page a GM.

^that

Quote Originally Posted by mikka

so, after 3 weeks of spamming, insulting and following me, harassing me in every way possible, i opened my 20th ticket, and made a thread here.
    Instead ignoring him and posting on the Blizzard forums...?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    Instead ignoring him and posting on the Blizzard forums...?
    People at a time of grave crisis do not think rationally they think like a rat in a cage.

sucks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Couldn't bring myself to read through all of this made it more than halfway though. My advice go get goblin therapist. That addon is hilarious at least you'll get a good laugh at his expense and you can take screenies to get good laughs.

If you don't know the addon on its basically an autotroll program that trolls the person as they try to whisper you its epic. The more they talk the funnier it gets. MIght make him stop might not either way the converstion would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminusDk
    People at a time of grave crisis do not think rationally they think like a rat in a cage.
    After 3 weeks or so the Rat should be dead.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

If you don't ignore him, and stop sitting here QQ'n all day long about some boycrush you have in game...you deserve the treatment. If he is where you are...leave. Don't /emote him, don't talk, don't listen, don't talk crap in trade chat...just leave. And open GM ticket after GM ticket after GM ticket until he is gone for good

first off, congradulations! you beat him so bad he now has nothing more to do in life than follow you around all day.
    Second, The gm ticket works wonders...

Can't dodge the ban hammer.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Hungry Hungry Trollpo *the person who feeds their troll the most troll treats wins*

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead
    This is funny shit. He keeps following you because he knows you are getting anal hurt over a game.Just don't pay any attention to him. And how does he keep finding you unless you are in a party?

So you're either:
    A troll
    A idiot
    A 10 year old
    A idiot
    A idiot? You're one to talk...

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenFear
    A idiot? You're one to talk...
    I lol'd at that too
    "Peace is a lie"

I actually think Mikka is the one who is trolling someone else, i mean honestly (i read first 5 pages, couldne be arsed with anymore - same theme ran through) - you dont have to be rocket scientist to know what to do - youve been told put person on ignore, youve been told to contact GM (and gm will not let harrasment on that level go unpunished), but for some reason he still gets picked on? commoon
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

okay, GM responded, while i was in teh city, clicked on "need further information", update asap

well the GM told me to ignore him generally and to switch the zone a few times, sooner or later he probably loses his interest in me.
    but if im threatened or flamed in any harms way, i should immediately write another ticket.