- I just prefer the +35 Master and Minor Movement Speed enchant since I don't have to bother about not making it in time. It's true that I have both engineering and that I'm a druid, but I can't let RNG decide if I live or die and cat form on global CD, so even that is reliable sometimes.
- It's not that I don't like spirit, I just prefer other stats if I can reforge away spirit. The reason as to why I have a full restoration set is because I would otherwise be overcapped with haste. The balance gloves do give +10 Intellect, but the resto gloves give more mastery plus I don't have an excess of haste (which I would have with the balance gloves).
- I'll look into the reforging if I can get some better stats. To tell you the truth, I haven't even bothered with it much and did it without any addon or calculations. I just went through piece by piece until I was near the haste cap and then went after the stat priority. Thanks, I'll definitely try that.
- Yeah, the proc is absolutely awful; however, the intellect is not. I don't have any mana issues right now, so both Jaws of Defeat and Heart of Unliving is overkill.
Anyway, to rate the one above me.
- You have a few pieces which you can reforge away spirit into mastery/crit. No need to have that amount of spirit with your gear.
- Gem your stuff with +50 Intellect to get a small intellect gain. I understand if you don't feel it's necessary with normal gear, but still.
- Spec into 3/3 Genesis instead of 3/3 Moonglow.
- Try to get your hands on Seal of the Seven Signs. The proc is shit but the intellect gain is worth it.
- Worgens make me cringe! ;__;
Here's mine again: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1lic/simple