Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Rate the druid above you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rìghtlol
    The sp/int is better then the regular old int/mana restore?

been a long time ago when i was tree so i don't know enough to really comment

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=R%C3%ACght

Here's my kitty but with my tanking spec damn random heroic
    Remove that needle and gem for arpen ... stop being bad !

Ya need some gear from icc 25

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Shifthappend

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    Looks good to me. How do you like the hast trink vs say the 90agi greatness?

Other then that, have you tried zerking vs mongoose on your weapon? I love mongoose on my tank side but zerker from what i gather is better for dps.

also, on hit, shouldn't you be at 262 for 83 bosses?
    The haste trinket works pretty well and it's more useful than greatness since I'm pushing close to 70% crit in raids. I actually replaced greatness with DBW the first week we raided ICC25 and replaced Mjolnir a few weeks ago with the war token because I was over 1k arp and the proc was just being wasted.

I tried zerking a long time ago and didn't find it to be that impressive. I think mongoose will still be the better enchant in the end.

It's 263 rating, but yeah, I got my tier helm last night to replace my Hood of Lethal Intent so I'm a little light on hit until Hersir's Greatspear drops. It's still not that bad as I usually have a blue squid in my party to give me buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rejuviflye
    no need i have those sexy crafted boots lined up for wednesday my haste problems are solved once i equip those bad boys.

Can i get your opinion on this then? Im yet to have a druid to critique my BiS list!

http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20795934

<3
    Only downside is your BiS list still requires CF 3/3.. i hope one day i can get out of that myself.. while its not bad, its not the BiS

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherone
    Dont know if you planned this, but your logged out in your RP gear - i assume ^^
    The only thing i can comment on, is how awful that tabard look on everyclass and every set - world explorer might not be a hard or even worthwhile achievement to get but still...

There is no tabards that looks good with robes ingame tho, and thats kinda sad

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherone
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14
    This is the reason these threads get deleted/locked. If your not going to add to the thread then dont post.

For those of you that don't understand heres what to do :P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Insert Coment/advice for the last linked armory here>

<Insert your own armory here (with a comment if need be)>

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    Only downside is your BiS list still requires CF 3/3.. i hope one day i can get out of that myself.. while its not bad, its not the BiS
    tell me what in the resto spec is better for rejuv/wg blanket healing than what im running.

Talents that help with nourish/ht - no go, nourish is shit.

Natures Perfection - 3% crit is useful how?

Imp tranq - LOL?

Living seed - Dont cast nourish really so how does this benefit me?

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    This is the reason these threads get deleted/locked. If your not going to add to the thread then dont post.

For those of you that don't understand heres what to do :P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Insert Coment/advice for the last linked armory here>

<Insert your own armory here (with a comment if need be)>
    NUUUUU me and blahism are convo'ing!

About ctulu:
    Nice haste, good amount of spirit, maybe some more sp would be helpful, but all in all really well balanced. I'd buy one of you treepeople.
    now, my own armory, please treat me with kindness.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...e&cn=Kharlinel

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14
    Too much hit (WAY TOO MUCH), too little crit! Should be running 2pc t9 with 2pc t10 til you can get 4pc t10. Should switch that rebirth glyph to the moonfire glyph. Really shouldnt be having any mana issues with your current gear, so you can take your points out of your mana regen talents (Intensity and Moonglow) and add 2 into the improved moonfire. Id put the remaining point in Owlkin Frenzy (personal preference) with all the damage going around in ICC.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orkron+Warband

I know the hit is a bit high (just got my 4pc and tried to lose a ring, but then realized i was using one of em for my meta bonus), and my haste is just a smidgen low. Anything else would be marvelous!

Towards Nighthunter - there be a druid on my server, that has almost 42.5k hp or so, in normal NE mode, not sure how well this is, but they do have pure stam gems the only thing that isn't stam, are un-stam'd enchants o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Rejuviflye
    tell me what in the resto spec is better for rejuv/wg blanket healing than what im running.

Talents that help with nourish/ht - no go, nourish is shit.
    Nah, Nourish is great if you're target has a rejuv (20% bonus). Nourish is ideal for valinthria as well (Spam spam spam + rejuv spam spam spam spam spam + rejuv.. x 1000000)(

Natures Perfection - 3% crit is useful how?
    Not usefull at all for t10

Imp tranq - LOL?
    I agree.. but now you're talking to me like i'm a moron... can we get above that plox?

Living seed - Dont cast nourish really so how does this benefit me?
    Well, how does +1 thorns help you and how does 3 points in CF help you especially if you can gem those 3 points out, get 4 points back and get living seed back? 2-3% heals is better than nothing *if you can get it back*

CF tree isn't bad, but its expensive, thats all i'm saying.

NUUUUU me and blahism are convo'ing!
    shhhh..

I didn't feel like i was losing much going 3/3 CF - especially with the abacus trink procing smart heals like it does, but if i can get living seed back, it wouldn't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood
    About ctulu:
    Nice haste, good amount of spirit, maybe some more sp would be helpful, but all in all really well balanced. I'd buy one of you treepeople.
    Everything seems fine, xcept the fact that you are boomkin and its the worse dps in the game ATM ^^

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Sh%C3%A4zer

Quote Originally Posted by noobadrood
    About ctulu:
    Good spec, great amount of crit and haste, SP is also looking good. Only thing I would say is that dont always try and go for the socket bonus. You have a lot of crit, and ive always found that its better to gem straight SP minus the 2 blue gems, but im sure you still pull great dps either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazer
    Everything seems fine, xcept the fact that you are boomkin and its the worse dps in the game ATM ^^

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Sh%C3%A4zer
    Nah Boomkin are great dps and they bring alot of buffs the the raid, I know alot of my dps and healers love having one in group exp our holy pally.

Pure stam gem is a waste replace it with a hybrid if you need it for meta.

and get some enchants and stop slacking

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...erhorn&n=adahy

Quote Originally Posted by Pigpen
    Too much hit (WAY TOO MUCH), too little crit! Should be running 2pc t9 with 2pc t10 til you can get 4pc t10. Should switch that rebirth glyph to the moonfire glyph. Really shouldnt be having any mana issues with your current gear, so you can take your points out of your mana regen talents (Intesity and Moonglow) and add 2 into the improved moonfire. Id put the remaining point in Owlkin Frenzy (personal preference) with all the damage going around in ICC.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orkron+Warband
    Yes yes, i have way to much hit, it was over 400 at one point, and im trying to find gear that doesnt have hit to replace but i dont often do more than the first wing of ICC 25, so im finding it quite tough, plus nothing ever seems to drop that i need/am wanting to drop haha, PuG's ftl.

And I actually just switched out my 2pc T9 because of new chest and i can get my 4pc once I do my raid weekly. Ive never considered using owlkin frenzy before, and of course I dont have mana issues, so I may just try switching to that.

Thanks for the advice

10+ Year Old Account

im sorry if you take it i think your a moron i really dont <3

The only fight i nourish is valithria and thats when we bloodlust. Im on raid duty while the paladins and shamans are in there so i dont have much time to heal val, i keep my hots on her but thats about it.

1 point in brambles makes thorns on the tank better? i dno its a filler to get to CF.

3% spell haste means i dont have to gem it in my gear and since (as shown in my bis wishlist) i can pump out alot more spellpower meaning i have stronger heals. Living seed is the only talent i would consider taking if i was to go back to 14/0/57 but i dont see it doing 5% of my healing when most fights im assigned 2 groups and i blanket heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixforce
    Nah Boomkin are great dps and they bring alot of buffs the the raid, I know alot of my dps and healers love having one in group exp our holy pally.

Pure stam gem is a waste replace it with a hybrid if you need it for meta.

and get some enchants and stop slacking

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...erhorn&n=adahy
    ahhh lol..... i didnt even realise i still had a stam gem after i regemed from tanking ^^ Thx. theorycraft wise balance is like the worse dps in the game, they do bring good buff to the raid, but nothing a ele shammy and a shadow priest can't bring

Looks good NoobaDruid! I believe you are over all of the necessary caps you have 2t9 and 2t10 and the awesome Idol.

I assume your working on getting a second trinket, and im kinda curious about the 2 points in Owlkin frenzy. Is that talent making any real contribution to your boss dps? Otherwise I would suggest Gale Winds for the stronger AoE.

And of course I wouldn't find my toon on EU armory T_T
    ....and nevermind again, it gives me an error on my name out of all the ones in my guild...

Ill post again later.

Edit:Wow a whole new page, while I was typing that lol.

Deleted

well I might aswell join in so ;

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ldara&gn=Drama

I'm moving around the 1 extra talent point I have from brambles into revitalize to test it out although 1/3 isn't going to be that great a benefit but only having 1 spare talent point to dish about isn't the greatest either :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    well I might aswell join in so ;

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ldara&gn=Drama

I'm moving around the 1 extra talent point I have from brambles into revitalize to test it out although 1/3 isn't going to be that great a benefit but only having 1 spare talent point to dish about isn't the greatest either :P
    overall your gear is fine.. just those boots hit rating? might be from a boomkin set im guessing :P

on the side, do you use WoL and have you raided last week since trauma was fixed. If yes please provide me said logs so i can view traumas proc info!

As for revitalize.. until i get more regen i'll keep it. I'll buy the regen trink with my next badges unless i get lucky in togc25 (if we ever run it again) you got it as well, so what gives? just down voting me cuz i run 25 mans and alliance Tongue jealous eh? hehe
    With the current gear i never run oom, and mostly i love that talent point not for myself , u prolly not fully understand the power of revitalize , its really a low mana ( unless of course your are overhealing like a god , dont use inervate properly or dont check our mana then yeah u might need it for .. yourself D: )regeneration but rage and energy starvation is what benefits the most ( slightly increase raid dps fyi )

Gemming pure sp is not a complete waste its pretty much the best way to gem a resto druid if you dont have mana problems. If you do then 12sp 10 spirit or if you want haste at least gem 12sp/10haste. As if you dont have access to gear that dosent grant you enough haste to not gem for pure haste, if your gemming pure haste you are itemizing wrong.
    Totally agree with this . altho i wanna say there are still a lot of fights when glyp of nourish is better, i normally change glyphs accordign to this

ill be posting my link once wowarmory stops being fail lol