Poll: Who do you think will get world first hard mode lich king?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Who do you think will get world first hard mode lich king?

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    As someone who has been after world firsts since the game began let me hook you up with some blood legion history.

A) The guild is run by a girl

B) They never touch world firsts especially in heroics

C) Their prestige is in the DPS of their guild, that is what puts them on the map and they are bested by gentleman's club time after time again.

Don't worry though I will send you a PM when the world firsts start being claimed for ICC heroics and I will be sure to remind you when Blood Legion holds none of them. Not world first, not country first, not even faction first.
    What is your point obviously they are doing something right. Also our top guild on server is us top 100 and they are raid lead by a girl.

Paragon, to be honest. The fact that they did it with no wipes and no exploits proves they have more of a chance than Ensidia, they probably started a day later. Considering the amount of skill needed to do all the other hard modes, I'm going with Paragon because they can obviously adapt to a boss half way through the fight, and so they'll be doing the other hard modes faster than Ensidia, and thus getting more tries on Lich King hard mode before Ensidia reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk
    What is your point obviously they are doing something right. Also our top guild on server is us top 100 and they are raid lead by a girl.
    I fail to see what is "obviously they are doing something right" when a girl who is pursuing world firsts have not managed to get one since Brutallus in sunwell two years ago? World firsts are what we are looking at, and world ranks so telling me US top 100 is just narrowing the field. To show you how stupid narrowing the search field is to make yourself move up in hypothetical ranking I will tell you that I am the #1 guy in the world typing to you on MMO champion, on Feb 9th with a hot chocolate in one hand a dog under my feet and propane being delivered outside. Unfortunately I'm probably the 40th guy in the world typing on mmo champ on feb 9th right now, but the hot chocolate dog and propane make all the difference!

People are voting for Premonition...

Teehee.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Uhm,both ensidia and paragon have good motives.Ensidia is probably angry now and will beat shit to kill that dog,and paragon wants to proof that theyre best guidl in the world....My option is ensidia...

Quote Originally Posted by Iacom
    Paragon, to be honest. The fact that they did it with no wipes and no exploits proves they have more of a chance than Ensidia, they probably started a day later. Considering the amount of skill needed to do all the other hard modes, I'm going with Paragon because they can obviously adapt to a boss half way through the fight, and so they'll be doing the other hard modes faster than Ensidia, and thus getting more tries on Lich King hard mode before Ensidia reach it.
    Paragon did not one shot the fight, they learned it on their alts and perfected the raid for their mains. I am not negating their accomplishment as one shotting it even with experience is testament to flawless execution, however it is an important piece of information that should not be left out. If they learn every boss on their alts first, it's going to cost them some world firsts for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ninoffmaniak
    Korean golddkp pug

Cerabret100

As someone who has been after world firsts since the game began let me hook you up with some blood legion history.

Who says blatantly stupid sexism is dead?

VERY long fight. Where one fuck up can = wipe. With a ton going on for everyone going on.... toss in a pissed off ensidia?

I hate to say it, ensidia.

Will be a EU guild for the simple fact it's hard to give the rights to world first to US guilds.

US gets content, kills it, it's not even out in EU... US first then EU first... no one gets World first because it wasn't fair to EU.

The only way for US to get world first is if it's been out for at least 1 day in EU or they had "limited" attempt/didn't have the content yet. :/

B) They never touch world firsts especially in heroics

C) Their prestige is in the DPS of their guild, that is what puts them on the map and they are bested by gentleman's club time after time again.

Don't worry though I will send you a PM when the world firsts start being claimed for ICC heroics and I will be sure to remind you when Blood Legion holds none of them. Not world first, not country first, not even faction first.
    If you're referring to Seremelia (their raid leader) then you're an idiot. If you're not, you're still an idiot, since Seremlia was their old raid leader and obviously did a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    If you're referring to Seremelia (their raid leader) then you're an idiot. If you're not, you're still an idiot, since Seremlia was their old raid leader and obviously did a good job.
    You're the second person to say a guild pursuing world firsts and failing for two years is a good job. The economy doing a good job to you as well?

It will be whatever guild decides to skip every boss on hard mode except for the required ones to unlock lich king.

I am not sure if any guilds will do this but if they want to race they will kill first 4 bosses +rotface/fester +bpc +dreamwalker all on normal mode and dive right through to Putricide BQL and Sindragosa hard modes in hope to access the lich king hard mode first. (This is of course after their 3 alt runs do it)

You're the second person to say a guild pursuing world firsts and failing for two years is a good job. The economy doing a good job to you as well?
    Yes, the economy and World of Warcrafts are similar. Infact they are so similar they're the same thing. Ensidia will have world first on the economy.

Please sir, show me YOUR world firsts. If not, back in your hole.

Ensidia foshure

Go Vodka!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    Yes, the economy and World of Warcrafts are similar. Infact they are so similar they're the same thing. Ensidia will have world first on the economy.

Please sir, show me YOUR world firsts. If not, back in your hole.
    I made that comparison because you're looking at failures and calling them successes, obviously the global economy and this game are (basically) completely unrelated. I've not obtained a world first since naxx40 where I rerolled and took the game at an near identical hardcore pace, just without the PTR raiding and different goals than world first or bust, granted still within the top 100. Perhaps you should go back to your hole

Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Despite what Ensidia might have done on the first kill on Normal mode, I think their past speaks for themselves.

Am not even a fanboi.
    I am a homer so I hope it is a US guild, and I really don't like the elitism of the top top guilds. However, Ensidia will probably get it, they always get it or are very very close. As far as I am concerned they have the World First for reg. They didn't hack the game or change the conditions of the fight, they took what was there and used it to their advantage. That is called "smart." Too many people are butt hurt they didn't think of it first, that is what it boils down too. Blizz banned them for finding a hole in their programming, which was extremely childish of them. Like we are suppsoed to interpret what they "intend." Instead of sucking it up and saying "gratz, they found a way to defeat the fight we missed" they rashly ban them like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because they didn't do it the way Blizz intended.

Long rant aside, I am not an Ensidia fan at all but I bet they will get the World First for heroic. If anything the episode with regular will just embolden them.

10+ Year Old Account

Ensidia or Vodka
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

that's actually a really fresh perspective Skiball, you should post here more often. It's rare when I find myself saying good read

Edit: On the Elitism rant though, what do you mean? To play to that degree you force yourself to realize one key philosophy "You're either playing optimally or inferior" once you have come to understand that key phrase then you hone in your skills in pursuit of that ideal optimal play style. The top 100 guilds in the world are generally on the same level as one another, the community does not realize this but they are effectively 15 minutes to 24 hours "worse" than one another. Some guilds simply play during their scheduled time period and kill the boss within that window, guilds like Ensidia obviously operate their raid schedule around forcing world firsts at all costs. That all being said though, if you're someone who spent 6 months to 4 years honing your skill, your understanding, your class, your character, your ability; How would you view people who play inferior? I'm not saying you would spit one everyone beneath you, but when you log in and recieve 100's of whispers and in game mails from people around the world asking you the exact same question, you grow tired of the community.