Poll: Who do you think will get world first hard mode lich king?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Who do you think will get world first hard mode lich king?

Might (US-Turalyon) w00t w00t!!

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

LOL at the votes for Ensidia when they havent been able to kill anything on heroic yet :

Hrm, I read 8/12 for Ensidia. Don't think for one second they aren't still in the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
    LOL at the votes for Ensidia when they havent been able to kill anything on heroic yet :
    On your mark.

Get set.

Go!

Oh you have to wait here for a few more days because you're banned Ensidia

I'll go ahead and root for Exodus :P

Actually, Ensidia has killed 9 HM bosses: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Ensidia
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    Going for avoidance is like playing Russian Roulette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaaraofSand
    It's time to eat Grandpa!
    It's time to eat, Grandpa!

Grammar.. it saves lives.

How smart of you

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm cheering for paragon. All the ensidia whining has made me hate them and the fanboys cheering for them. THey found an exploit, stopped dpsing the adds since the players wouldnt' die from getting dropped and then cried on ban. They ran it on ten man had they just done the same tactic as it was supposed to be done no ban. They were justifiabley banned for finding a bug and exploiting it. They keep killing the adds i'd bet you a million dollars blizzard gives out no ban.

Don't believe it. I voted for Paragon and they are leading so far

Guilds are being very careful with limited attempts. Trying bosses on multiple 10men and alt 25men raids. I still think Paragon have a huge chance to pull world first LK25hc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    Whoever has a higher gearscore will win by default.

hahaha u sir win

I don't understand why is there Stars option... As i see they kill only 2 in heroic...Look at Exodus 10/12 in hc and no option to vote :P

No offence but shit poll if Exodus are not in the list. My vote is on Paragon, the Ensidia fan boys and LK norm situation has put me off them, but I still wouldn't rule them out. I hope Stars do well, who were happy to share strategies right away following their first kills, but it seems out asian boys are falling behind :-(.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oshe
    No offence but shit poll if Exodus are not in the list.
    Do exodus have any previous world firsts?

oh.. http://www.wow.com/2009/06/29/exodus...ron-encounter/

Beginning of this clip is what I think of all the world first guilds who make claims about exploits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGvmBiNiDY
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort