need some help with pitbull

so i just got pitbull and im trying to figure it out, but i need some help, i cant figure out how/if i can make completely remove my, and my pets health/mana bars, i have icehud as well so those are unneeded. but i cant find where to remove just those two completely.

also, how do i make it so theres no "clear" space behind it, so if i change it to just my health bar, it its not as big as it was with a bunch of empty space, and is it possible to make it so one bar has say, just health. but the other has health and mana/rage/energy.

for example, my targets a rogue, my focus is a warrior, is it possible to make the target show his energy, but the focus NOT show his rage

Re: need some help with pitbull

Which Pitbull version is it? I can help ya with 3.0, but 4.0 is something I haven't worked with at all.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: need some help with pitbull

Iliar, you really should upgrade to Pitbull4. It's far ahead of Pitbull3 in efficiency, and is more lightweight on both memory and cpu usage. Also, it's light years ahead in configurability. What used to take an hour or so of tinkering with PB3 can be done in 10-15 mins with PB4.

The author of the libraries that PB3 is based on has decided to no longer update those libraries (the Rock libraries), and has also said he's not going to be providing updates to PB3, so that when it breaks, it's broken.