Poll: needs the most buffs

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Most underpowered class

Quote Originally Posted by Axios

i have 2 fury warriors in my guild that top dps meters on most of the fights in icc ( they used to be horrible in toc though i don't know why)

As for the class that needs a buff , imo it's the ret paladin wich is very bad target swapping during bosses that spawn longevive adds.
    pvp forum

OT: resto shamans are after my experience the only healers that are easily soloable

Quote Originally Posted by Immy
    Do blizzard ever read or care about these threads? Balance druids have been shit for 5 years straight.
    I reply to this, with this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm63Gmaxlho
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zeromus
    One time a ret pally crit me so hard that my character exploded and killed all my alts

Quote Originally Posted by annomander999
    I voted rogue to be petulant.

You're all wierd. Making comments about rogues as a class when everything other option is a spec.

Mutilate and even Combat rogues are doing well, but how many Shadowstep Rogues even exist anymore?
    Sell the Vatican, Feed the World

Holy Pally!

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    for PVP moonkin hands down
    ^
    this.

Fury warrior.

To those who said PVP Moonkin I have to agree. While I spend my time showing how gay and nefed Ret is in ppvp now, Moonkin has it worse a hundred fold. I will change targets to the moonkin regardless of what I am hitting at the time.

Even if I happen to be holy in that particular BG, I still will be able to kill it without a problem.

I voted for demo lock, as I don't remember many Illidans vs me (want to use my turn evil glyph and laugh on them :P)

as an Ele Shammy, if no one notices me I can kill people in 3-4 gcd's, but normally I can't even cast as people (especially rogues) are like LOL FREE KILL! I honestly only play it to Thunderstorm people off ledges. I can't comment on boomkin, but I usually see them at the Spirit Healer with me most of the time. I voted shaman, but boomkin needs it too. Just hate this phrase so much.

Cannot do that while stunned
    Cannot do that while stunned
    You have died
    You are dead
    "Blizz hates Horde, just look at AV, Racial's, and SW Harbor"

Oh yeah? Horde has a f**king Rock Band...

Sub rogue, hands down. Coolest specc ever but blizzard managed to fuck it (
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchimonde
    Yo dawg I heard you like beastcleave, so we put beast that cleave on your shoulders so you can beast cleave while you are in a beast cleave.

I dont see mage anywhere :P

10+ Year Old Account

Why is ret paladin on there? It's currently the most played spec in the game... if anyone needed nerfs it's ret paladins... IMO they should just make divine shield a deep protection talent, reduce the duration of hammer of justice and repentance, make healing hardly work in any spec other than holy, and finally put those bastards in their place...

That being said, boomkins can get screwed over if their eclipse procs at the wrong time... I know blizzard has said they plan to change the mechanics to fix this, and I think that it can't come fast enough... also destro lock dps sucks now that they've killed conflagrate burst and given us minimal buffs to compensate (giving the imp more damage might be fine in a raid but most use vw or succy while destro pvping)... so I think that should be there too...

Quote Originally Posted by Dudnik
    I voted for demo lock, as I don't remember many Illidans vs me (want to use my turn evil glyph and laugh on them :P)
    Well, i play a Demo lock and all i do is PvP! Its kind of ironic but i kinda welcome a Pally to use Turn evil on me. Reason being is that its totally counter productive to what your actually trying to achieve!!!! You use it on me and i get a nice little speed boost and run away from you......you have no snare and therefore are forced to run around like a looney after me.......all the time whilst my DOTs are on and eating away at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordoran
    I dont see mage anywhere :P
    oh ya. i wonder why....

10+ Year Old Account

Warlocks (all specs), Shamans (all specs) and Druids (Balance).
    What is worth fighting for?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth
    Sadly there's only one DK on that list, and he's up at 96th.. Shows you how much DK's need a buff PvP-wise, where are they on this vote-list?

Quote Originally Posted by Equivocator
    Well, i play a Demo lock and all i do is PvP! Its kind of ironic but i kinda welcome a Pally to use Turn evil on me. Reason being is that its totally counter productive to what your actually trying to achieve!!!! You use it on me and i get a nice little speed boost and run away from you......you have no snare and therefore are forced to run around like a looney after me.......all the time whilst my DOTs are on and eating away at you.
    well, I'm holy, don't expect me to hunt you :-[ it's more like "omgomg lock morphed into demon, i'm going to die!! j/k insta turnevil" ;D

Going by what was posted, I'd say a Demo lock for sure.

But my over-all opinion would have to be a Holy Priest for PvP.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Whats a boomkin? Isn't that just a resto druid with insect swarm? sooo confused! ;D

oh no doubt moonkins, there is many issues needed to be solved for them to be good.