Libram of choice for ICC

I looked at some of my stats using Tankadin2 Addon, and it shows that i have a lot Effective Health with Libram of the Sacred Shield (450 BV) then Libram of Defiance (200 Dodge Rating). Would you say that BV Libaram is a better choice in this case, assuming you don't have avoidance and block to become unhittable, even with Libram of Defiance?

Re: Libram of choice for ICC

Boss wise id still go with 200 dodge since you are down to practically 5% dodge area maybe more depending on gear...block is a better add tanking stat...its good but not the best for bosses.

If your healers aren't perfect for healing through raw damage then bv might be a better choice seeing as there are bosses like festergut who hit like trains

If the hits are small and frequent then get BV.

If the hits are slow/normal and big/huge, then go for avoidance.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

I still use the 200 dodge libram. that new 73 dodge stacking 3 times isnt worth it imo..

219 dodge that takes you about 18seconds to ramp up, or an instant 200? F item lvl im keeping the old one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tanked
    I still use the 200 dodge libram. that new 73 dodge stacking 3 times isnt worth it imo..

219 dodge that takes you about 18seconds to ramp up, or an instant 200? F item lvl im keeping the old one lol
    Yeah, there is definitely other items to spend your frost badges on that are actually worth it.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely