Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: If Knaak wrote the storyline for Cataclysm...

If Michael Bay wrote the story to Cataclysm it would be

Deathwing coming up from the ground BOOOOOOOMM!! (half eastern kingdom gone)
    Ragnaros in Mt'hyjal BOOM EXPLOSION FIRE BURN (no more green healthy land)
    Uldum BOOM KABOOM TRANSFORMERS ROCKS BOOM (no more Tanaris)
    Ashenvale BOOM BOOM BOOM SPLASH (orcs use explosives instead of axes)
    OMG it was never any nagas in the malestorm it was a BOMB NOOOOOOOOoooooo........BOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

end of warcraft

If Michael Bay was doing the story it would involve the following scenes/plots:

- A raid consisting of Thrall and Wrynn fighting mid-air to the sound of 80's music in each their MiG! Players can only watch.
    - Garrosh would be renamed Goose and hence, be killed by a large army of Raptors!
    - Jaina would resurrect her father (or just dig him up), put him on his ship and sail the seas for a secret island!
    - Deathwing is really Ed Harris who tries to blow up Goldshire, but gets too emo in the end and /salute followed by a /wrist
    - Gnomes will do heavy airstrikes on small Goblins islands without any warnings! (result: Goblins invent nukes!)
    - A large asteroid is heading towards Azeroth and a spaceship filled with space-goats, cheese and beer will be send to try and stop it!

'nuff said. It will be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by PanikSpreder

- A raid consisting of Thrall and Wrynn fighting mid-air to the sound of 80's music in each their MiG! Players can only watch.
    - Garrosh would be renamed Goose and hence, be killed by a large army of Raptors!
    - Jaina would resurrect her father (or just dig him up), put him on his ship and sail the seas for a secret island!
    - Deathwing is really Ed Harris who tries to blow up Goldshire, but gets too emo in the end and /salute followed by a /wrist
    - Gnomes will do heavy airstrikes on small Goblins islands without any warnings! (result: Goblins invent nukes!)
    - A large asteroid is heading towards Azeroth and a spaceship filled with space-goats, cheese and beer will be send to try and stop it!

'nuff said. It will be epic.
    And all of the other Bay guys...THANK YOU ;D
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by PanikSpreder

Michael Bay didn't make Top Gun. That was Tony Scott.

Michael Bay movies need the following

-Millions of dollars worth of property damage
    -Impossibly hot women
    -Really, REALLY bad comic relief
    -plot optional

Quote Originally Posted by UraRenge

-Impossibly hot women
    -plot optional
    Minus the hot women part. They're more "Generically pretty in that 'marketed to teens' way."
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    ...Then the doors slammed open, and Rhonin appeared.

His fiery red hair caught the torchlight, making it shine with that lustrous sheen that truly made it a marvel to behold. He looked at the gathering from over his broken nose that he never had fixed by his own choice. His eyes flashed briefly as he noticed the grim expressions on the others' faces.

"What happened?" he asked in his rich baritone.

Jaina Proudmoore was the first to speak. "We have sensed a disturbance beneath Azeroth's crust. We fear there might be trouble brewing." "What kind of trouble?" he asked, disturbed by the words the sourceress just uttered. "We aren't sure, but it must be something dark and evil..."

Rhonin knew of only one being powerful enough to be able to cause a thing like that. "Deathwing," he muttered. The room went silent.

"Are you sure you're not mistaken, human?" asked Aethas Sunreaver, the blood elven magister. Rhonin shot him a look. "I'm certain. There is no other being strong enough."

"What shall we do!" cried Jaina in dismay. "Who can we count on in this darkest of hours?" Rhonin took a deep breath. He had had plans for an experiment, but... no, it wasn't too soon. He must do this.

"Listen, council!" he cried out. "I have a plan to create a being of power that will rival that of Deathwing himself!" He paused for a moment. "What I ask of you some of you might find unnatural, but you must listen to me. We shall combine our powers, like the Order of the Tirsfalen had once done. But this time, we shall not empower one of our own, but something quite different..."

He whistled sharply. There was a sound of claws raking at the door as he opened them. "This is what we shall empower. It is this being that shall be the bane of Deathwing! We shall be known, now and forever more, as the Order of the Pew-Pew Raptor!"
    I hereby vouch for this to become the plotline for Cataclysm. Me'dan can diaf. All glory to Pew-Pew Raptor!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Minus the hot women part. They're more "Generically pretty in that 'marketed to teens' way."
    dude, did you see the girlfriend in the Bad Boys movies?

-Impossibly hot women
    -plot optional
    megan fox is actually really unattractive to me. her face is just bleh. her bodies nice though. (and i've had sex with my girlfriend!)

Massive usage of the words "leviathan" and "behemoth" to describe Deathwing.

-Impossibly hot women
    -plot optional
    You are right, I was mixing Jerry Bruckheimer and Don Simpson into the picture for some reason :P