(Priest) A needed PvP change

I don't know if its just me, but i struggle to make a gap between myself and my attacker as Disc mostly, and shadow to a lesser extent. This usually results in not being able to get a decent heal off, or most of the time having to eat an overpower or try and fakecast a kick and a team mate going down as a result.

My suggestion to help priests out of this problem is to change Glyph of Fade to the spell in the Shadow Tree plus a little extra i.e.

Glyph of Fade- Your Fade spell now removes any movement impairing effects and makes you immune for the duration.

A little hand of freedom on an identical(?) CD.
    The Shadow Tree would either have to have the spell removed or a different effect put in its place, to this im not sure, Maybe 10% more avoidance when popped? Shrug

Thoughts?

Re: (Priest) A needed PvP change

Much as I'd love to have that, this is just one of the challenges we face to balance out the range of abilities we do enjoy. Basically, as a priest you are more reliant on your partners to peel, with fewer direct escapes.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

That would be fantastic!
    im a priest with 900 resiliance and in arenas atm me and my afflic lock partner are havin issues with double dps comps. It is a must for my lock to peel but with good CC im dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrk
    That would be fantastic!
    im a priest with 900 resiliance and in arenas atm me and my afflic lock partner are havin issues with double dps comps. It is a must for my lock to peel but with good CC im dead.
    Indeeed. We play the same set-up and its a big problem, namely Rogues.

aye blizzards wonderful idea of a cloth tank that can't really actually tank

the reason this is flawed logic.

1: if they raise the survivability they WILL nerf the healing resulting in partners going down through heals like its a joke.
    2: If they raise the ability to heal they WILL nerf the survivability of the priest resulting in priests being killed like a joke.

There is no balance to this design concept either we are too good or too horrible this is mostly brought about because of them throwing resilience into the game. If you take away resilience from the game you can easily see how broken the priest class is in comparison with all the other healers in the game.

Resilience creates an effect

priests are LOL without it
    priests are very OP with it

I think if they took resilience out of the game and balanced everyone accordingly priests might be fixed however thats not even remotely on the horizon.
    "Because of all the days that have passed, We are who we are."

So, Just to clarify, its not just me? thats a relief

Spell "Euphoria" freeing the player from all movement impairing effects, and causeing the priest to move 30% faster , any slowing effects will only reduce movement speed to normal (like ghost wolf) Lasts 10 seconds 45 second cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxcis
    Indeeed. We play the same set-up and its a big problem, namely Rogues.
    WHAT?! We have counters? plz buff fade

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Huurka
    WHAT?! We have counters? plz buff fade
    So everything that does damage at melee range is our hard counter? That's a whole lotta counters, more than half of the classes actually...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

So let me get this straight. You guys are having trouble in 2's. The arena comp that is not balanced and admittedly so by blizzards own dev team. So much so that you cannot receive the best rewards of arena from 2's. You feel priests should get buffed so 2's are more balanced. Even though that would mess up 3's and 5's the 2 bracket sizes that blizzard actually cares about and balances arena in.

You should go and read Alllllll about how blizzard was unable to balance 2's and stopped trying, then balanced 3's and 5's because 2's is just not balance-able without homogenizing all the classes moves.

If you play on a proper 3's comp, then rogues do not always = win vs you. You can complain all about the imbalances in 2's but it will never get you anywhere.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".