Thread: Arcane Barrage

Arcane Barrage

Was thinking of possible arcane barrage change or glyph change.

For each stack of arcane blast on the target, arcane barrage has an additional 15% chance to crit. Combined with clearcast proc, this would be pretty much be a guaranteed crit.

Or, your arcane barrage does 20% more damage to targets with 35% health or less.

How about both? Maybe this would vary up our rotation a little, but it really would not jive with t10 bonus, I was thinking of it being more for PvP, would make arcane more deadly. Make arcane barrage a nice little kill shot/execute move.

Re: Arcane Barrage

I think the 20% to below 35% sounds REALLY awesome, sick of pvping in frost lol, I'd really like a killer barrage for a finish

Having barrage as an "execute" that lessens or removes the dps loss from stack breaking would be kind of neat imo, but arcane hardly needs any dps boosts. Doing that would really just make it a "no RNG reliance below 35%/20%/whatever%," but I wouldn't count on anything interesting happening to arcane barrage.

I still think giving us back T7 content arcane would make the spec more fun, but again, we don't need a dps boost.

15+ Year Old Account

I'd be all for the Arcane Barrage Excute but as the poster about me stated we DO NOT need a dps buff mybe if they lowered the dmg of arcane missles.

An give us the Arcane barrage exacute i would be pretty happy with that. Basically would work like Decimation for locks
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valac
    I'd be all for the Arcane Barrage Excute but as the poster about me stated we DO NOT need a dps buff mybe if they lowered the dmg of arcane missles.

An give us the Arcane barrage exacute i would be pretty happy with that. Basically would work like Decimation for locks
    and we know how good the DPS of a demo lock is :
    BfA Beta Time

I agree with one thing. PLEASE Buff Arcane Barrage in PVE. Arcane mages have a 41 talent we dont spec in and a 51 talent we bearly use.
    how ever the direction you want to buff arcane barrage is not good i though more.
    "Arcane barrage have a 50% Chance to proc a Arcane Blast stack." By this you can throw a Arcane barrage every time after your reseting your arcaneblast stacks (after Mbarr proc). However i personaly think this is the best way unless it interfer with PVP to much.