Thread: 2 new classes!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

2 new classes!

Disclaimer: This is just a suggestion.

Hey guys, I think that somewhere in the future Blizzard should add two new classes.

1) Wizard: Just like Hunters utilize bows/guns/crossbows as a main weapon, Wizards will be able utilize wands! (don't know how that might work though...again, just a suggestion)

2) (Haven't thought of a name): This class will be able to amplify buffs from other classes. For example, a shamans Totem of Wrath gives around 200 sp. But, this unnamed class will gain about 4 times that i.e. 800 sp. So this class will shine in raids, don't know about pvp though.

Re: 2 new classes!

Number one looks like a mage with an emphasis on wand damage which seems boring to me.

Number two would be a nightmare to balance and they want to get away from any one class bringint super buffs you absolutely must have, not to mention a 'buffs your buffs' class sounds boring.

There used to be a wand spec for mages. They removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    There used to be a wand spec for mages. They removed it.
    AND PRIESTS!!!

Necro's from Diablo 2. Nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account

Keep up the creativity, but I don't think the second idea would make much sense. Solo play would be redundant

Deleted

Mage - wizard

Oh and wizards don't use wands, they use staves or swords (like mages do now).. unless you're really into Harry Potter.

terrible ideas....

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ita
    Oh and wizards don't use wands, they use staves or swords (like mages do now).. unless you're really into Harry Potter.
    It's true!

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/...ght_Wizard.jpg

Wizards are just mages pretty much (dibs on the name Gandalf if they ever do bring it in, doubt it tho).

The second one wouldnt be able to quest by itself if it uses other peoples buffs meaning prob wont be able to level...Just a silly idea. Maybe if its not its main source of damage but it can still be used to help boost its power, but not as powerful as your saying. But still highly doubt this and the other class will be brought in.

seriously, I would like to see a dragonkin and a demi-demon type race. Both racial would be able fly w/o use of a mount and high magical resistant. dragonkins would be either of frost/fire/poison talented. demi-demons would be able to summon lesser demons to the fray; in groups or in singles. dragonkins would be ally and demi-demons would be horde. class types would be simple; full demon/dragon state(tank) . melee dps with healing debuffs and able to use ANY weapon.

. . . I never thought someone could post something so terrible that they'd get fired from any MMO development company before being interviewed.

I bow to you good sir.

Deleted

imo blizz should take all classes existent in mmorpg world and implement them !!!!!!!! just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Retsucks
    Way to encourage creativity.
    There is a big difference between creativity and just .. being bad at something.

If I had a friend who thought they could sing really well and wanted to go on American Idol and I knew they sounded like a horse getting banged by a camel on steroids. . . I'd be the first to break the news to them.

Quote Originally Posted by wowpwnsu
    seriously, I would like to see a dragonkin and a demi-demon type race. Both racial would be able fly w/o use of a mount and high magical resistant. dragonkins would be either of frost/fire/poison talented. demi-demons would be able to summon lesser demons to the fray; in groups or in singles. dragonkins would be ally and demi-demons would be horde. class types would be simple; full demon/dragon state(tank) . melee dps with healing debuffs and able to use ANY weapon.
    The way ur talking about demi demons kinda sounds like locks just able to summon more then one demon and not a race more like a class.

And why would a dragonkin race be ally an race? Would consider them more hordy imo

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder
    Disclaimer: This is just a suggestion.

Hey guys, I think that somewhere in the future Blizzard should add two new classes.

1) Wizard: Just like Hunters utilize bows/guns/crossbows as a main weapon, Wizards will be able utilize wands! (don't know how that might work though...again, just a suggestion)

2) (Haven't thought of a name): This class will be able to amplify buffs from other classes. For example, a shamans Totem of Wrath gives around 200 sp. But, this unnamed class will gain about 4 times that i.e. 800 sp. So this class will shine in raids, don't know about pvp though.
    That's ok, at least you've given good thought as to how the class will work.

i know i haven't thought it out much either, like the orignal poster,,,,, but what about a ranged tank ! ? ! think it out now.... only thing the games missing !

Quote Originally Posted by Bambikiller
    i know i haven't thought it out much either, like the orignal poster,,,,, but what about a ranged tank ! ? ! think it out now.... only thing the games missing !
    Omg, and it could literally be .. a tank! with a cannon that pisses everyone off.

and a megaphone that shouts obscenities and racial slurs. (Ex, TOTEM HUMPING TROLL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bambikiller
    True true.
    Dont know how they would work tho, maybe some sort of ranged aggro skill and some skill of being able to clamp them to the ground. But then again unless the mob is also a ranged attacker it kinda makes it unfair to the mob having no chance in hell of getting near you to hit you.

Next class will wear leather or mail with caster stats.

Dragonsworn: Individuals vowed to serve Ysera and empowered by the Green Dragonflight for the war against nightmare in the Emerald Dream.

Specializes in healing (Wyrmkin Essence), tanking (Drakonid Essence) or ranged magic dps (gets a Whelp pet, maybe chromatic so can use different type of magic, or maybe can summon different/multiple whelps).

They get a Drake flight form and a powerful Sea-Dragon form for fast swimming and underwater fighting.

Scout: Wilderness dwellers who use magic-imbued ranged weapons, as well as speed and stealth to fight corruption in nature.

Combination of Dark Ranger, Priestess of the Moon, Sentinel, Farstrider, Mountaineer, Shadow Hunter.

Uses ranged weapons. Has passive ability which converts range weapon stats from agility to intellect.

Can not use any melee weapons other than a permanent race-specific weapon that is included and levels up with the character. For instance, Night Elves get a moonglaive, Trolls get a spear, other races with a passive racial will get the corresponding weapon (e.g. Orcs get an axe). There are certain melee as well as ranged moves they can do with these weapons.

Has a stealth but it's not as powerful as a Rogue's stealth.

Has a permanent run speed increase (similar to Hunter's Aspect of Cheetah but will not get dazed or do less damage).

Ammunition is conjured, or perhaps more-so converted like stances/presences between healing/dark/fire (etc.) Obviously you will be most effective using the type of arrows that match your spec but you can and should use different arrow types for certain situations regardless of current spec. (Much like a moonkin should sometimes heal or go cat form to stealth.)

Healing is done by shooting a healing arrow at a friendly target.
    Dark arrows are most effective while stealthed or a certain time after exiting stealth. They can cause a debuff and do extra shadow damage.
    Fire arrows put dots on targets, fires on the ground, conflag, aoe etc.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.