Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
  1. #181

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    1 Sindragosa kills (Heroic Icecrown 25 player). 33 minutes ago by Paragon.

  2. #182
    Legendary! seam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,888

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    Yes, steamrolled. Right. Whatever you want. You are completely retarded.
    3/6 in the first 24 hours, only to be stopped by gates.

    Steamrolled.

    The first 3 bosses are what you should compare to non-limited attempts bosses.

    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

  3. #183

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz
    Blizz should have never introduced a gating system, and they should have made it that you need to down the encounter on normal to get to HC, exactly what people were asking for in 3.1, not introduce gating, pathetic limited attempts no-one but the devs liked
    hold up! you're telling me what I like? thanks, it's just like when people tell me my sexual preferences. now that's been really helpful, I guess I should break up with my girl right now since me liking her is obviously an illusion, just like the fact I thought I liked the gating system.

    yes, some people will have done it very fast... and then they'll have nothing to do. huge epeeeeeens. so what? if people want to have fun instead of comparing non-existing dicksizes why should four guilds in the world stop the rest of the population?
    maybe marrowgar HC is too easy for some... but just because peoples epeen won't grow after killing it it is undertuned. and who knows, maybe they'll tune it up next patch.

  4. #184

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by tatienne
    hold up! you're telling me what I like? thanks, it's just like when people tell me my sexual preferences. now that's been really helpful, I guess I should break up with my girl right now since me liking her is obviously an illusion, just like the fact I thought I liked the gating system.

    yes, some people will have done it very fast... and then they'll have nothing to do. huge epeeeeeens. so what? if people want to have fun instead of comparing non-existing dicksizes why should four guilds in the world stop the rest of the population?
    maybe marrowgar HC is too easy for some... but just because peoples epeen won't grow after killing it it is undertuned. and who knows, maybe they'll tune it up next patch.
    When I said "no-one" I meant the general population, not you specifically.

    You're making no sense at all. Some Guilds clear content fast, but thats no reason to gate stuff. People complained in 2.4, and again in 3.2, but they did it again in 3.3, like seriously, it seems like they're doing more like what THEY like rather than what WE like, blue poster - "We liked the limited attempts system so we're going to re-introduce it into ICC" - LAME. People go back to content and farm it once they've cleared it, or as some people used to do in Vanilla take long WoW breaks once the raid was cleared until the next patch. Why should they tune it up now? So we can have another "Hodir" event where 2 Guilds go on and there's a gazillion others stuck on the overtuned boss? How stupid would that be.

    Quote Originally Posted by tatienne
    if people want to have fun instead of comparing non-existing dicksizes why should four guilds in the world stop the rest of the population?
    Wtf?
    Our bond is iron, our will unbreakable... Sure, right until 20 Mythic bloodthirsty brutes come charging at you for the 1,000th time & you finally go down.
    My Armoury. Considering returning for WoD.

  5. #185

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz
    Lol noob. "Heroic" is "Hard Modes", achievs aren't HMs anymore, you can faceroll them on normal mode without having to do HC.
    Sigh... dear pixels, there's no hope for humanity anymore.

  6. #186

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    We are around position 400 on wowprogress.com. We one shotted Rotface heroic and Blood Princess heroic. We even started Blood Princess heroic with 23 people because 2 were late and still one shotted it.
    Gunship is, as expected, a joke. It's the same as normal mode.
    Only have to kill Putricide and Sindragosa now. We haven't tried them yet. The other bosses were all killed within 10-15 tries. Saurfang was the only one we had problems on. Marks died because it is hard to heal them, but there was no way we could kill him on wednesday or thursday because of the lag. So we wiped because of lag or we had to skip him.

    I said it was too easy before we even started on hardmodes. People said i was wrong. Now i have killed 10/13 of the hardmodes and i still think it is too easy and too boring. Adding one extra ability (some of them you don't even notice) doesn't make a fight more fun.

    I vote for TBC raiding.

  7. #187
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    813

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz
    When I said "no-one" I meant the general population, not you specifically.

    You're making no sense at all. Some Guilds clear content fast, but thats no reason to gate stuff. People complained in 2.4, and again in 3.2, but they did it again in 3.3, like seriously, it seems like they're doing more like what THEY like rather than what WE like, blue poster - "We liked the limited attempts system so we're going to re-introduce it into ICC" - LAME. People go back to content and farm it once they've cleared it, or as some people used to do in Vanilla take long WoW breaks once the raid was cleared until the next patch. Why should they tune it up now? So we can have another "Hodir" event where 2 Guilds go on and there's a gazillion others stuck on the overtuned boss? How stupid would that be.
    Wtf?
    I won't present sources because I don't really have time to look for them at the moment, so please correct me if I'm wrong on this. But havn't Blizzard actually said themselves that they've never really liked the gating system (as well as limited attempts, actually) and that they're trying to find a better solution for Cataclysm? I'm pretty sure this was on mmo togeather with, or around when 3.3 was released.
    Once again, I don't have time to refresh my memory at the moment so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

  8. #188

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco
    I won't present sources because I don't really have time to look for them at the moment, so please correct me if I'm wrong on this. But havn't Blizzard actually said themselves that they've never really liked the gating system (as well as limited attempts, actually) and that they're trying to find a better solution for Cataclysm? I'm pretty sure this was on mmo togeather with, or around when 3.3 was released.
    Once again, I don't have time to refresh my memory at the moment so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
    World first Lord Marrogar totally needed a necro. GG.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  9. #189

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Pay attention to the server rankings!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •