Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans ElAmigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orange Park, Fl
    Posts
    2,930

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD
    and hardmodes didn't exist so whats your point...QQ about difficulty when YOU beat all the hardmodes...
    this
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

  2. #42

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Xzav
    that would actually be impressive since you can only be 80 but you start at 1. therefore you would be 81 by the time you've said ding 80 times
    Roll hunter, say ding for your pet aswell, problem solved.

  3. #43

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Is there a DK out there with heroic Bryntroll now? D: Somebody let me know, so I know to run away screaming when I see him/her in PvP.
    Because DKs do serious dmg ... oh wait
    forumz addict :>

  4. #44
    Herald of the Titans ElAmigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orange Park, Fl
    Posts
    2,930

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraN
    Because DKs do serious dmg ... oh wait
    ummmmm im pretty sure they do...just sayin
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

  5. #45

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Is there a stream of the raid going on?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

  6. #46

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    They have now downed Lady and Gunship.

  7. #47

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Down goes Saurfang!

  8. #48

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Dreamwalker down.

  9. #49

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrivez
    Dreamwalker down.
    I'm curious how many healers were used in heroic.
    Signatures are overrated.

  10. #50

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    festergut down

  11. #51

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    ummmmm im pretty sure they do...just sayin
    think he was talking about pvp

  12. #52

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    i hope Vodka gets the world first on LK. I have always been impressed with their level of integrity, modesty, and lack of being whiny, complainy, or bitchy, unlike that one guild that cries to sleep when they don't get first, and screams exploit... who are they? Ensidia? couldn't be.... karma bites.

    Anyways. good luck vodka. You deserve the world first.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

  13. #53
    Fluffy Kitten Aciaedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lagom
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge
    i hope Vodka gets the world first on LK. I have always been impressed with their level of integrity, modesty, and lack of being whiny, complainy, or bitchy, unlike that one guild that cries to sleep when they don't get first, and screams exploit... who are they? Ensidia? couldn't be.... karma bites.

    Anyways. good luck vodka. You deserve the world first.
    I like Vodka too, for that same reason.
    However, I also like Ensidia for that same reason. They don't whine, complain, bitch or cry in their sleep about exploits when they don't get world first. They say "Gratz ". Anything else is just bogus started by random, relentless hate.

    There are guilds who QQ everytime they don't get a world first. I despise those. However, Ensidia is not one of those. Is it that hard to get into the head of you random haters?
    I'll just start by pointing out that they weren't the ones who ratted out on Exodus, contrary to popular belief pretty much history written in stone by the haters.

    OnT: Good job, I guess.
    PvE:er to the bone. Plays a druid. Also plays DotA and a whole bunch of other stuff. Listens to mostly everything.
    "We actually contracted out the creation of the equally-epic-yet-non-loot-dropping-non-boss mobs in Throne of Thunder to a giant snail. I think he did a pretty good job."
    - Blue Q&A

  14. #54

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Already Heroic Festergut down. Nice job Blizzard. It never got cleared this fast in TBC.

  15. #55

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius
    I like Vodka too, for that same reason.
    However, I also like Ensidia for that same reason. They don't whine, complain, bitch or cry in their sleep about exploits when they don't get world first. They say "Gratz ". Anything else is just bogus started by random, relentless hate.

    There are guilds who QQ everytime they don't get a world first. I despise those. However, Ensidia is not one of those. Is it that hard to get into the head of you random haters?
    I'll just start by pointing out that they weren't the ones who ratted out on Exodus, contrary to popular belief pretty much history written in stone by the haters.

    OnT: Good job, I guess.
    But Ensidia was the ones to rat out Stars.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

  16. #56

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    Already Heroic Festergut down. Nice job Blizzard. It never got cleared this fast in TBC.
    no kidding. I mean it took almost a whole week for all of Black Temple to be cleared

  17. #57

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge
    But Ensidia was the ones to rat out Stars.
    BS!

  18. #58
    Fluffy Kitten Aciaedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lagom
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge
    But Ensidia was the ones to rat out Stars.
    They ratted out absolutely nothing. The community in some way or form found out that STARS had been cycling Holy Wrath, or perhaps they had even admitted it, I'm unsure. Ensidia being the ones to rat out STARS was - as always - a myth spawned by the haters.

    However, you're right to some part: Kungen mentioned that exploit while blogging about end-boss bugs several months later. Not sure if that's what you mean by ratting out, but here's the link:
    http://ensidia.com/Kungen/blog/4081/ CTRL+F to Anub'arak
    PvE:er to the bone. Plays a druid. Also plays DotA and a whole bunch of other stuff. Listens to mostly everything.
    "We actually contracted out the creation of the equally-epic-yet-non-loot-dropping-non-boss mobs in Throne of Thunder to a giant snail. I think he did a pretty good job."
    - Blue Q&A

  19. #59

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    Quote Originally Posted by Kattias
    no kidding. I mean it took almost a whole week for all of Black Temple to be cleared
    Two weeks actually, by Nihilum. Without limited tries. That's still not one day.

    Do you think Sunwell would be cleared this fast with limited tries? Since that was the last raid in TBC like ICC is in WotLK.

    But yeah, clearing ICC hardmodes up to Rotface in just a few hours, with a max of 10 tries on Saurfang, on patch day is normal, right?


  20. #60
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    185

    Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

    How are they doing now? I just read they're trying rotface but any streams up ATM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •