Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    When we kicked their ass with less men, less money, a less developed army and infrastructure and more balls in the early 1780's.
    because england = whole europe.
    you should revisit your history class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davantius
    However, I have now learnt that Belguim is on the east side of Germany not the west so thanks for the correction

KJ was killed very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Eik2009
    0.1% of all raiding guilds (which means not whole wow community) killed the first heroic boss on the first day.
    0.06% of all raiding guilds killed the second boss on the first day
    0.01% of all raiding guilds killed the first wing boss with limited tries. (BQL)

11 million players. 75 of them killed first wing boss with limited tries. (BQL)

0,0002% of the total wow population killed the first wing boss with limited tries. (BQL)

THIS GAME IS CLEARLY TOO EASY!!

Blizzard has gone soft They are making heroic modes more accessible for 0,0001% of the wow population since TBC ... screw them I am stopping my subscription now!
    That's why there is normal and hard mode. You still don't get that? Hardmode is not for 50% of all raiding guilds. Hardmode should not be made to be cleared by everyone. It is made for a challange for better players or players who just want to play more.

Also defending your point with numbers (and sarcasm) on the second day after hardmodes are released is really pathetic. Do you think everyone starts to raid one minute after realms come up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kattias
    KJ was killed very fast.
    Yep, after 15 hours of wiping. Now it's only 9 hardmode bosses in 15 hours.

are you really comparing the entry levels bosses to KJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    Also defending your point with numbers (and sarcasm) on the second day after hardmodes are released is really pathetic. Do you think everyone starts to raid one minute after realms come up?
    Uh huh, and complaining that the game is too easy after the first day and such small percentage that killed some of the heroic bosses is not pathetic at all!

Clearly guilds that do raiding as a job, and put wow above everything else in their life is a good representation of the wow community, and those pay most of the money blizzard is making to develop this game further, thus their target group.

Get ur head out of ur ass!

Ontop heroic modes are not for just the elite anymore, blizzard put some heroic achivements for those guilds in the game. Like Yogg + 0 etc which only 1,29% of the wow community has done even up to today or A Tribute to Immortality just 0,02% up to today.

are you really comparing the entry levels bosses to KJ?
    What entry level bosses? Naxx25 was a long time ago.

ENTRY LEVEL, really? Come on... It is HARDMODE in the last raid of the expansion.

Why this discussion about wotlk being too easy ffs?>
    WHY
    WHAT
    ARE
    YOU
    TRYING
    TO PROVE.
    Pew pew

comparing any of the entry H ICC 25 bosses to KJ is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Eik2009
    Uh huh, and complaining that the game is too easy after the first day and such small percentage that killed some of the heroic bosses is not pathetic at all!

Clearly guilds that do raiding as a job, and put wow above everything else in their life is a good representation of the wow community, and those pay most of the money blizzard is making to develop this game further, thus their target group.

Get ur head out of ur ass!
    Such a small percentage is not a little amount on the first day after patching. And it is also not just some of the heroic bosses. They are already on 9/12 bosses.

I never said that those guilds are a representation of the whole community. But if you compare other raid instances progression and those guilds with the rest of the raiding guilds... Ofcourse other guilds will take more time to clear it, but comparee to other endgame dungeons in previous expansions it is still fast and that is not the reason why there are hardmodes in this game.

Sorry i don't agree with you that it is a hard game.

comparing any of the entry H ICC 25 bosses to KJ is retarded.
    I was comparing to every boss in sunwell.

Just keep making things up and you will be right at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pullup
    Why this discussion about wotlk being too easy ffs?>
    WHY
    WHAT
    ARE
    YOU
    TRYING
    TO PROVE.
    I was dissapointed with the difficulty and i posted my opinion and i get flamed for it with stupid arguments that annoy me.

edit: and i am bored at work.

I just don't get people that complain about stuff being "easy".

I doubt people that complain about this are in guilds like vodka or Paragon, so until you clear 12/12 in heroic ICC25, you have no rights to complain if something is easy or not.

It's time to realize that with how WoW is balanced today and it being 5 years old, there's no way you can make bosses that last 2-4 months, like Naxx-40 and AQ40. Don't you guys get it? Top guild have gotten 5 years of experience playing this game, classes are more balanced and provides more utility and range of mastering.

Please just get over it... This MMO isn't new anymore.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by carmine5467
    Ok Finns are better then rest of the world at WoW
    /cheers?
    Fix'd

I was comparing to every boss in sunwell.

Just keep making things up and you will be right at some point.

All the early bosses in SWP were steam rolled. Its completely retarded to compare KJ to the bosses in H ICC 25 when no one has even attempted the 3 most difficult bosses

All the early bosses in SWP were steam rolled. Its completely retarded to compare KJ to the bosses in H ICC 25 when no one has even attempted the 3 most difficult bosses
    Yes, steamrolled. Right. Whatever you want. You are completely retarded.

Yes, steamrolled. Right. Whatever you want. You are completely retarded.
    Except Mu'ru and Kil'Jaeden, which bosses provided a problem for top guilds? Enlighten me and facts would be nice.

2.4 released 3 bosses March the 25th:

Kalecgos - March 25th 2008
    Brutallus - March 25th 2008
    Felmyst - March 26th 2008

The first gate was opened on 8 April 2008 in the US, two weeks after the patch went live.
    Eredar Twins -April 10th 2008 (By Nihilum, so they started on the 9th April)

The second gate opened after weekly maintenance on April 29, 2008.
    M'uru - May 4th 2008

The third and final gate was opened on May 20, 2008 on US realms.
    Kil'jaeden - May 25th 2008

So let's see, (also remember these aren't bosses the guilds have farmed before in "normal mode")

First boss - Survived 0 days
    Second boss - Survived 0 days
    Third boss - Survived 1 day
    Fourth boss - Survived 1 day
    Fifth boss - Survived 5 days
    Sixth boss - Survived 5 days

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuko

So let's see, (also remember these aren't bosses the guilds have farmed before in "normal mode")

Boom

Except Mu'ru and Kil'Jaeden, which bosses provided a problem for top guilds? Enlighten me and facts would be nice.
    You think raiding/wiping 10 hours straight and killing 1 boss is steamrolling? And is equal to 10-15 hours (or whatever) of raiding and clearing 9 bosses? 9 bosses is 1,5 times the amount of bosses in sunwell.
    Did you think those guilds killed the first bosses of sunwell in just 3 hours per boss? Nihilum and guilds like those wiped on muru for 2 weeks (i don't know exact times/days/weeks), but they raided the whole day long.

2.4 released 3 bosses March the 25th:

Kalecgos - March 25th 2008
    Brutallus - March 25th 2008
    Felmyst - March 26th 2008

Eredar Twins -April 10th 2008 (By Nihilum, so they started on the 9th April)

M'uru - May 4th 2008

Kil'jaeden - May 25th 2008

So 2 days (they raided like 10 hours a day) for the 3 first bosses in sunwell.
    2 days for 9 bosses in ICC hardmode.

Let's say 1,5 days to kill Eredar Twins.
    And 10 days for the 2 last bosses.

That means they have 11,5 days full time raiding for the last 3 bosses in ICC and if they are down they killed twice as much bosses then in sunwell. So you should actually double the time, but because they already did normal mode i will leave it at 11,5 days of full time raiding. But as i said before hardmodes should be made with concidering that people do normal modes first.