Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World First (H) Lord Marrowgar Kill by <vodka>

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Why am I not surprised? I wonder if a PUG could kill him. That would actually be pretty funny. Every melee running around in Dal with heroic Bryntroll...

except for the part where they have to kill arthas, which wont happen in pugs until the buff gets implemented

10+ Year Old Account

congrats vodka ;D but the true test will be H LK, i bet yall will get it

Prot for life!

Quote Originally Posted by keke
    This is like saying ding 80 times while leveling... Honestly.
    that would actually be impressive since you can only be 80 but you start at 1. therefore you would be 81 by the time you've said ding 80 times

Quote Originally Posted by Xzav
    that would actually be impressive since you can only be 80 but you start at 1. therefore you would be 81 by the time you've said ding 80 times
    Not really. I can say "Ding!" 250 times at level 12 alone if I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixias
    Not really. I can say "Ding!" 250 times at level 12 alone if I want to.
    touche, but we both know he was referring to saying ding every time he leveled

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx
    Really nobody( well, maybe somebody) cares....if people were interested they would go look themselves. No I'm not jealous, I just don't see how everytime a guild kills anything it gets plastered and worshipped on the forums.
    Anybody see any plastering and/or worshiping going on? I see a (non-official) post, a smattering of "Gz", and a helluva lot of QQ.

Also, Gz vodka. Keep it up gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovietcake
    congrats vodka ;D but the true test will be H LK, i bet yall will get it

Their server was one of the first up. Pure and simple. No other HM kills really count outside of server rankings except the LK.

Also, disregard my Vodka hate. My first 80 was on AM horde side. Was never a fan of them.

Deleted

So, erh, did their server crash or something?

Surely the must have keeled Heroic Deathwhisper by now?

Quote Originally Posted by robodin
    So, erh, did their server crash or something?

Surely the must have keeled Heroic Deathwhisper by now?
    good question and gz btw they should be on surffang by now as i cant see any way for blizz to make gunship any harder

10+ Year Old Account

Saurfang will probably be a block at least for a bit. Every since they changed encounter, Disc priests aren't able to negate the runic power increase so easily.

Deleted

I think from now on blizzard should give a start sign and then everyone can start running to the raid at the same time! NAKED WITHOUT A MOUNT. And then start doing hardmodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambikiller
    how are they in.... i can't get in on ANY of my servers... at all... i get caught at load screen on ALLLLLL of them..... mean while if u post anythin about this MMo- is insta deleting and banning, so probably last post of the day for me, so... yeah... how are they all in ?
    I can't log in either I thought it was because I logged out in a BG ,thought I was the only one

Edit: I am the only one ???
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

15+ Year Old Account

gratz

Grats! ;D

Was watching Exodus' stream on LDW, that fight is just total chaos when you first take a look at it.
    Saw ~5 attempts before the stream crashed or he quit streaming, and they always wiped at ~70-80% (p2 obviously). Lots of adds, mind controls and ghosts.

Judging by Assent's hc 10man (they got 4/12 before going 25man), saurfang looks like a gearcheck. No new abilities, just higher damage/hp/blood power generation. Should be interesting fight at least.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Quote Originally Posted by keke
    This is like saying ding 80 times while leveling... Honestly.
    Do you see a lot of lvl 81s out there? Troll elsewhere.
    Failure to evolve is failure to us all.

I don't understand how people can say that heroic marrowgar is not impressive....

it is impressive as of right now because only maybe 100 or less people have actually done it...and by the end of the week i'm guessing only 20 or so guilds will have half of the instance cleared on heroic

it's especially impressive given how many bugs and how much lag there is undoubtedely going on in there...

that also goes on along with saying it's not fair us gets patches first....while EU will get there share of lag they also get the head start on bugs getting fixed before they even attempt...

it's true US gets the head start but we are kind of like the geaunie pig(sp?lol) when it comes to new content compared to EU

i'm american but i'm not necessarily biased to any american guild being better...mostly EU guilds are faster/better at clearing new content for whatever reason...doesn't make any sense to me..but it's just the reality of the situation...I think luck really can't be a big factor because luck shouldn't favor into how much EU gets ahead...I would say it's a combination of more skilled players/more commited players

not saying americans don't take there games serious...just more americans care MORE about other stuff....mainly sports and jobs i guess then games...but of course there are always exceptions....

10+ Year Old Account

remember hardmodes are supposed to be the "real" way the encounter works while normal modes are the simplified versions so everyone gets to see new content.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    remember hardmodes are supposed to be the "real" way the encounter works while normal modes are the simplified versions so everyone gets to see new content.
    No, but I remember when normal mode was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernee
    No, but I remember when normal mode was hard.
    and hardmodes didn't exist so whats your point...QQ about difficulty when YOU beat all the hardmodes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic