10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire

New Competition for Blizzard by Bethesda?

While surfing the web the other day, I came across sites that had information regarding Bethesdas' new mmo (apparently Oblivion -esque). It stated that the information was only revealed because of a lawsuit. Could this potentially become one of the top competitors for World of Wacraft's market?
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: New Competition for Blizzard by Bethesda?

That has been out for awhile. There's a Fallout MMO not too far off

I think Bethesdas can make a good Single Player RPG. But I dont think they can make a good MMORPG

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    I think Bethesdas can make a good Single Player RPG. But I dont think they can make a good MMORPG
    Agreed, seeing as they are already running into lawsuits of the like

"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"

i played oblivion and fallout 3, if that's their basis for an mmo, just no it should not be made into an mmo. If they do they will probably lose a lot of credability imo.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

We haven't seen anything from this rumored MMO, lets not shoot it down before it even makes an appearance. Here's hoping that E3 will have something in store for us.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Quote Originally Posted by Naplam
    We haven't seen anything from this rumored MMO, lets not shoot it down before it even makes an appearance. Here's hoping that E3 will have something in store for us.
    In a video game market, where major company's like EA have a 50% chance of crapping out a Shovel-ware game. I never give a game a chance until it has given a good reason to give it a chance, and even then, I am going to check the reviews on the game. These games are 60$'s now.

10+ Year Old Account

I agree, queue the developers calling it the "WoW-killer"!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

I won't call any game anything close to "wow-killer" unless it actually keeps its players for more than 1 month

Personally, I don't care if another company has it's eyes on dethroning WoW. I just hope they don't make the next game in the Elder Scrolls series to be this MMO. I loved the Oblivion the way it was. Single Player.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

gotta feeling it wont beat wow. all bethesda rpgs (while fun, very well thought out, and with good content and atmosphere) have really sloppy/unnatural character movement animations, and a TON of glitches. they just should stick to single player RPGs, and get a new game engine, and ANIMATE BETTER. they make themselves look like amateurs.