Hand of Freedom bug?

I've been doing some pvp the past few days, and have noticed that whenever a DK spams his chains of ice crap, although I have HoF up I still get slowed for awhile. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this VERY frustrating situation.

Re: Hand of Freedom bug?

i have the exact same problem with Master's Call.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

DK's is just THAT op!
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Quote Originally Posted by Toragon
    I've been doing some pvp the past few days, and have noticed that whenever a DK spams his chains of ice crap, although I have HoF up I still get slowed for awhile. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this VERY frustrating situation.
    I'm fairly certain I read a blue post about this bug. I don't think it is intentional, but as to when it will be fixed, who knows. I noticed it as well during arenas the other night and yes, it was very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Toragon
    THIS OMG

Stupid chains of ice always slows me even if HOF is still up because of a bug with the gradually reducing slow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

15+ Year Old Account

/cast cleanse
    /ftw

Sacred Cleansing feels more efficient against CoI than Hand of Freedom does atm :-\