Battle Stance for soloing?

Got a 35 warrior right now and I just respec'd from fury to arms. I really wanted to make fury work, but my miss rate is just ridiculous right now. I had been thinking that while soloing that I'd be better off in berserker b/c of the extra damage output, but with talents like imp overpower, it really looks like i should be soloing in Battle Stance...and then I guess going to Berserker stance while instancing.

Are there any reasons why I shouldn't follow this train of thought? Also, since I'm a noob, are there any non-defensive attacks that I really shouldn't bother with while leveling as arms?

Thanks

Re: Battle Stance for soloing?

Sounds to me like your 1h weapon skills are low...

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t88685-3...st_post_later/

Read that if u want to learn some more about the basics when playing a warrior

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by brandmansninjan
    Sounds to me like your 1h weapon skills are low...

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t88685-3...st_post_later/

Read that if u want to learn some more about the basics when playing a warrior
    there is barely no hit rating items before level 50+

personally (levelling my 3rd warrior right now, level 71 atm) i use arms all the way. its easily the most fun.. pulling 4-6 mobs, sweeping strikes and just bashing their head in is always a good laugh. Bladestorm at level 60 just makes it even more fun and theres no +hit requirements. currently got 30% crit.

anyways, i just use battlestance, to take less dmg. decreases downtime a bit. i havnt given it much thought. it works, so i dont care

of course there are the BoA items that give hitrating,
    secondly, there are enchants with + hit
    thirdly, if you fight mobs 1 or 2 levels below you, the miss-part will be smaller
    thread: Smoke Grenade? I mean srsly?
    I'd also like a flashbang and then it would be just like Counter Strike.

Arms is definately the way to go while leveling solo.

It has a lower down time, with improved OP the mobs will be dead before you know it, you take less damage and most importantly when you're at a high enough level; WINSTORMS

As k0102 said any BoA's you can get would help you out alot,

As to the 'non defensive attacks', really just make sure you dont rage starve yourself with to many Heroic Strikes/Cleaves