Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: A Third Twilight Movie.

I saw Twilight the first one about a couple weeks ago out of curiosity, everyone I know either loves it or hates it, so I figured why not, it's on TV anyway.

And really..It was just bad, I didn't have a problem with sparkly vampires, or pale emo kids, what I hated was the dry "I'm dead." acting, the goofy-cheesy lines, and the all around just meh story. They're supposed to be vampires wandering among us, and the best conflict they could come up with is "Some dude comes along and smells the chick and gets butthurt because they won't share their lunch so he chases them down and gets roflstomped."? Like, really? The Mortal Kombat movie had a better plot than that.

The actors were all extremely disinterested, or maybe that was the idea, I dunno, just overall the movie was like, D, C- at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Twilight is awesome, there I said it.

Hot Vamp, cheezy romance, and a hot wherewolf... /sigh
    They're not wherewolves. There I said it.

Oh and I have two female friends that have their panties in a bunch over Twilight. I can't for the life of me understand it. But on the other hand, who can understand women?

yaah...... more fairy sparkling.....*sigh*
    Awesome sign by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Twilight is awesome, there I said it.

Hot Vamp, cheezy romance, and a hot wherewolf... /sigh
    I'm not going to lie, I am a dude and I DID like it. Then I read this awesome article on cracked that explains how Stephanie Meyer is just some crazy that sits at home and dreams about Edward. I couldn't really bring myself to watch it. I'll find the link and post it too, you will never want to read or watch Twilight again.

Actually, I lied. Ashley Greene is so fucking hot. Especially in the Italy scenes /drool.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16878...re-honest.html
    http://www.cracked.com/funny-36-twilight/
    http://www.cracked.com/funny-949-twilight-books/ <-- main one you should read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerithar
    I'm not going to lie, I am a dude and I DID like it. Then I read this awesome article on cracked that explains how Stephanie Meyer is just some crazy that sits at home and dreams about Edward. I couldn't really bring myself to watch it. I'll find the link and post it too, you will never want to read or watch Twilight again.

Actually, I lied. Ashley Greene is so fucking hot. Especially in the Italy scenes /drool.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16878...re-honest.html
    http://www.cracked.com/funny-36-twilight/
    http://www.cracked.com/funny-949-twilight-books/ <-- main one you should read.
    You do not deserve your Y Chromosome.

Well, and ther'll be another one...

Twilight is by far the BIGGEST disgrace to gothic mythos.gay vampires that are vegeterian cant transform into bats,summon wolves,transform into sandstorm or dust and....they SPARKLE too????????again a werewolf that transforms into a wolf????????FFS!let the twilight books,movies,actors,authors and anyone who helped to make the movies and books burn to eternal pits of Hell!if you want a real vampire go read a history book about Vlad Tsepes,go watch Hellsing Ova or read the manga,go watch Underworld or play the pen and paper RPG Vampires:Requiem and The Masquerade
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqen Hghar
    You do not deserve your Y Chromosome.
    Haha, I wonder how many people will understand this joke, let alone laugh as hard as I did.

Btw, the only Vampire I ever like was the one that counted things.
    One, One Twilight Fangirl, Two, Two Twilight Fangirls, Three, Three Twilight Fangirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Vampires don't sparkle.
    I agree!

What happen to burning up and all the pain when the sun hits them?! I NEED TO SEE THE PAIN!

10+ Year Old Account

There are going to be at least 4. I can admit, I love Twilight. The movies are pretty terrible and the books are horribly written but it's the story that attracts girls. People seem to not understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar
    There are going to be at least 4. I can admit, I love Twilight. The movies are pretty terrible and the books are horribly written but it's the story that attracts girls. People seem to not understand that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos

Someone is getting defensive, and I hate to break it to you but vampires are fictional, thus anyone can interpret them the way they wish.
    Hate to break it to you but Vampires, as a general classification amongst scholars, would be folklore/folkloric in nature. Thus a huge difference between your terming "fictional". If you don't believe it then just look it up on Wiki. As for my beliefs whether they existed at one point or another through the generations, probably not, but we as a human race are given an imagination for a reason. Most common day retards however fail to a) use it b) be non-existent c) have no brain or act thereof. Note: I am not calling the above person a retard but more so clarifying my point.

Either way, the Twilight series, both the books and movies are terribly written and produced but to each their own aye.

I fucking hate the pussy,and sparkly vampires.
    But ive been forced to watch those damned movies with my girlfriend.
    If all the cast died and they actually replaced them with skilled actors that arent ugly as fuck(bella,whatever her real name is)it would be more watchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattearpp
    Spoilers: There are four books......guess how many movies that means? >

5 Books - theres Twilight in the view of Edward to, you can read the first 256 pages online.

ITS AMAZING

<3 Twilight

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deathawaitss

5 Books - theres Twilight in the view of Edward to, you can read the first 256 pages online.

ITS AMAZING

<3 Twilight
    True, but it's not technically a book, since she hasn't published it, and it's only a partial draft.

Even though I really disliked the first Twilight movie, I laughed through the whole second one. It was hilarious and well worth watching. Especially the part with Edward walking from the car with his shirt open reminded be about Eurovision with wind machines.

I have high hopes for the third one ending up as my personal favourite romantic comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPenguin
    And who are you to decide that? Vampires are not real, therefore people can have different opinions about what they look like. I'll just say it, i'm a guy and I love Twillight, I have read all the books, and I think they are really good. No i'm not a "fag" i'm just weird... But the author chose to portrait vampires so they sparkle in the sun (I must admit I find it rather odd too). But that is totally up to her, I understand why a lot of guys don't like Twillight, but seriously, why flame it so hard? Is that really what you do whenever you don't like something? Cry about it on the internet?
    No they are not, or are they? No one knows for certain, they might be real and we wouldnt never know, same goes for magic and aliens.

But the years and years of history and stories passed down from village to village then to books then to movies, all of that sorta made rules about them, sunlight kills them, garlic is a bane, stabbing them through the heart is a good way to kill them in at least most movies/animes.

Then this woman comes in who Steven King himself says is a terrible writer and decides to change the rules up by making them sparkle in the sunlight. I would say that it hurts more than just us nerds/geeks. I am pretty sure it hurts the other countless novels, movies, stories, legends passed down and made just become some stupid woman decided to throw glitter on a young actor and say, your a vampire, and then let the cash flow in cause she hit a sweet spot in the young girls.

It disgusts me to say the least. Its ok to switch things up a little bit and make slight alterations to fit your purpose in the story, but to take a genre like that, and change it completly, its a pretty ballsy move which no one appreciates.

Thats why us nerds/geeks flame so hard on this accursed series. It disgraces vampires.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

10+ Year Old Account

Well, every girl under the age of 18 and 90% of the women over 18 appreciate it so can't say no one does.

No one owns the rights to vampires. They are legend from every single country from all times in history. They are all different and she just did her own take on them, what she had a dream about. The sparkly thing is...a little fruity but it's the only part that doesn't really match.

Really no reason to get offended over a book you don't have to read.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    No they are not, or are they? No one knows for certain, they might be real and we wouldnt never know, same goes for magic and aliens.

But the years and years of history and stories passed down from village to village then to books then to movies, all of that sorta made rules about them, sunlight kills them, garlic is a bane, stabbing them through the heart is a good way to kill them in at least most movies/animes.

Then this woman comes in who Steven King himself says is a terrible writer and decides to change the rules up by making them sparkle in the sunlight. I would say that it hurts more than just us nerds/geeks. I am pretty sure it hurts the other countless novels, movies, stories, legends passed down and made just become some stupid woman decided to throw glitter on a young actor and say, your a vampire, and then let the cash flow in cause she hit a sweet spot in the young girls.

It disgusts me to say the least. Its ok to switch things up a little bit and make slight alterations to fit your purpose in the story, but to take a genre like that, and change it completly, its a pretty ballsy move which no one appreciates.

Thats why us nerds/geeks flame so hard on this accursed series. It disgraces vampires.
    You are right in the fact that if they were real, we probably wouldn't know, but until we have solid proof, they are and will always remain fictional. And I will repeat, fiction, means made up, and made up can be altered by authors as much as they wish.
    I DO agree with you that making them sparkly is a little... eh... But that is not what the stories are about, so why concentrate so much on it? Who cares if they sparkle? As long as the story told is great, why does it play such a big part in why people hate it? I would write more if I had the time at the moment, but I don't, but this pretty much sums up what I want to say.

I love you, Bella. I would die for you. You are my life, Bella. You are the thing that keeps me alive, if that's what I am.

But....

My brother raged over a minor scratch, which I'm sure will never happen again, and therefore I must leave you forever. You will never see me again. Although I know there will be no one to protect you from my world,which you can never escape, and besides, victoria is out there somewhere :<

And, since I'm super jealous at Jacob Black, i'll leave you with him, knowing he will make a move on you, which makes me depressed and makes me want to kill my self.

Love.....
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!