Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Premonition, do they stand a chance?

Was just reading the "Which guild will down Arthas HM" thread and more people then I expected seems to believe that Arthas HM will be killed by Premonition.

Basically, there is one very, very basic reason why this won't happen: Premonition have not killed Arthas on normal mode yet I'm not doing this topic to bash Premonition, just want to educate the masses.

Do not worry though, Premonition recruited a player from a guild that has killed Arthas, so they are still, technically speaking, in the race.

[EDIT] http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sen-jin/Premonition

They recruited empyrea, a mage from juggernaut, who accomplished lk 25 with his guild yesterday.

Re: Premonition, do they stand a chance?

Premonition are still one of the best few guilds in the world, they aren't likely to lag behind world firsts by any significant amount of time.

50 guilds managed to down LK last week, any guild that couldnt shouldnt even be considered for the LK heroic race

Quote Originally Posted by Gratzzz
    Was just reading the "Which guild will down Arthas HM" thread and more people then I expected seems to believe that Arthas HM will be killed by Premonition.

Basically, there is one very, very basic reason why this won't happen: Premonition have not killed Arthas on normal mode yet I'm not doing this topic to bash Premonition, just want to educate the masses.

Do not worry though, Premonition recruited a player from a guild that has killed Arthas, so they are still, technically speaking, in the race.

[EDIT] http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sen-jin/Premonition

They recruited empyrea, a mage from juggernaut, who accomplished lk 25 with his guild yesterday.
    They did
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier10_10 (btw world second on sindragosa)

Or do you need 25 normal for 25 heroic? And well, even then they can do 10 heroic.

Oh no you don't need 25 normal for 25 heroic because they already have 25 heroic gunship and some others
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

If they have the one person in the RL spot that killed LK on normal, then I'm assuming they can set it to heroic mode? That's ah.. pretty sneaky there. But I suppose one 'does what it takes' when it's that competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kattias
    50 guilds managed to down LK last week, any guild that couldnt shouldnt even be considered for the LK heroic race
    Premonition had world first insanity, world third alone in the darkness and world fourth algalon. I wouldn't count them out of the race just yet, their history suggests that they are capable of at least competing for world first hard mode lich king.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Or do you need 25 normal for 25 heroic? And well, even then they can do 10 heroic.
    They recruited a player who had killed 25 man normal lich king to unlock hard modes. They have already killed three 25 man hard modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    They recruited a player who had killed 25 man normal lich king to unlock hard modes. They have already killed three 25 man hard modes.
    Yeah just noticed that too a minute ago
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

Im hoping so but who knows

Incoming drama about Premo "loaning" a member of Juggernaut for access to Heroic modez

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Premonition had world first insanity, world third alone in the darkness and world fourth algalon. I wouldn't count them out of the race just yet, their history suggests that they are capable of at least competing for world first hard mode lich king.

Wasn't it premonition who put 15 lowbie warlocks in the raid group with soulstones and logged out before they fixed it?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun
    Wasn't it premonition who put 15 lowbie warlocks in the raid group with soulstones and logged out before they fixed it?
    I'm pretty sure that was paragon.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Personally I think this invalidates their kills. Having someone transfer over to unlock heroics seems almost as shady was transfering servers for extra attempts used to be. I hope that Bliazzard observes this, and acts accordingly.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Miled995
    .. I hope that Bliazzard observes this, and acts accordingly.
    Acts accordingly towards what? Nothing they did was outside of the rules.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Moogosa
    Acts accordingly towards what? Nothing they did was outside of the rules.
    True, but I *almost* see this as an exploit, it walks the fine line. Having someone transfer in so they can compete in something they don't deserve to seems wrong.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Seems 150% legit, they simply recruited someone that had done arthas...

"that they dont deserve" srsly people....

This whole topic makes me question if the TC is a member of Juggernaut. It really isn't a big deal if they didn't kill LK.

Edit: Thinking of wrong guild, but still this shouldn't really be a big deal =/

The reason Premo skip normal LK is b/c a mage, Psamtik who apped to vodka was told he would get into vokda if he waste all of premo lich king attempts. so he did and then was rejected by vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by displaced
    The reason Premo skip normal LK is b/c a mage, Psamtik who apped to vodka was told he would get into vokda if he waste all of premo lich king attempts. so he did and then was rejected by vodka.
    That's pretty interesting...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by displaced
    Do you like.. have any evidence? Else, i vote for a troll.