Thread: bear gear

bear gear

ok so armory is down right now and i dont think it will be up untill after ive gone to class in half an hour, but my charaqctors is a NE druid, named cynnsing on the gilneas server. basiclly i want to know what can i tank raid wise (if any) and where i can upgrade my gear (heroics, raids, etc)

on a side note: yes i know my gear is bad and the gems are off in like 3 peices but i last play this charactor in naxx/ulduar and all of my gear is gemmed for kitty right now , so please dont make fun of my gear it makes me cry :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Well after the horse died a few started to kill a new horse and then people came back to beat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68
    Now, if you said "In my opinion", I would have no argument with your statements; however, you have chosen to include me in a blanket of disillusioned, unmotivated, and/or poorly skilled players because I am not in a 25-man raiding guild, by virtue of your assumption of truth that could not be farther from it.

Re: bear gear

Drop the legs for the T9 ones
    Drop the chest for the crafted LW Ilvl 245 (very cheap now that Runed Orbs are purchasable from the EoT vendor)
    Run ToC 5 man normal for the Black Heart trinket
    Buy the EoT tanking ring and the Trinket, its nice for a few fights
    Buy the EoT belt
    Buy the EoT neck

Gem either 10 Agi / 15 Stam , 30 Stam or on the odd occasion that a yellow socket yields a decent socket bonus (6 Agi / 9 Stam) a 10 Def / 15 Stam gem will suffice.

Save your EoF from dailies / weekly raid for the EoF tanking cloak.

If you re-gem / enchant all of your current gear with Agi / Stam and get a Stam trinket I’d say you could tank a ToC 10 (Maybe), you’ll be hard to heal though.

Follow the shopping list at the top and I reckon you could tank a ToC 25 with a competent group. You’re far away from being able to tank ICC 10 though

Check out the below link if you have any more queries,

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-dr...he-bear-guide/

I had to use wow-heroes to check your gear so I have no idea what your spec looks like, probably still kitty

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...as&cn=Cynnsing

Take the two points out of intensity and put them into Imp. MotW. Do the same for your cat spec, but take them out of Feral Aggression or Furor.

Do you have a bear set? I doubt people are going to invite you to tank in a full cat setup.

OH YA!!!! I totally forgot about that set that i totally dont have...which could possibly be the reason that I wrote this whole thread to begin with...huh...crazy how that works.

On topic: where can i find a staff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Well after the horse died a few started to kill a new horse and then people came back to beat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68
    Now, if you said "In my opinion", I would have no argument with your statements; however, you have chosen to include me in a blanket of disillusioned, unmotivated, and/or poorly skilled players because I am not in a 25-man raiding guild, by virtue of your assumption of truth that could not be farther from it.

Quote Originally Posted by cynn
    OH YA!!!! I totally forgot about that set that i totally dont have...which could possibly be the reason that I wrote this whole thread to begin with...huh...crazy how that works.

You can tank heroics. tank them, and get the gear that Richmond recommended.

Also, it would servie you better not to get lippy with people trying to help you. google "flies honey vinegar" and let me know what you find out.

Quote Originally Posted by cynn

Since you seem to have your head up your ass maybe you can find a staff there.

On topic: I asked because maybe you picked up some tanking oriented pieces when you played more regularly? Maybe you have trinkets, rings, necks, capes or other items with more stamina, avoidance or mitigation than those you currently have equipped stashed in your bank somewhere. I don't know, I can't read minds through the internet.

Other than http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37883 from VH your best bet on a weapon is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50296 from HoR till you get raiding.