Could use some tips to what to do (Fury warr).

Hey there guys. So i'm sitting with my fury warr and really dont know what to do gear wise.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...maul&cn=Zhumla

I'm aiming for the arp hard cap and with food + elixir (arp) i'm getting my arp to about 73.31%, so should i swap out my NES for Banner so i reach 80% arp or should i stick with my NES even though i'm going wasting about 20% of the arp that i get from the procc. I know i got bad boots, just had some bad luck on the drops and getting DBW aint nothing i can fix because i'm not in a guild that clears Saurfang every week on 25 man.

So thats my major question really, should i stick with my NES or should i ASAP swap it for banner instead? And should i aim for the 4 set t10 or should i stick with 2 set and go crafted legs & another arp chest? Also going to swap out my waist with the one from either festergut 10 man or the one from beasts in togc10, which probably if i'm lucky should be about next week. Thanks in beforehand.

Deleted

Re: Could use some tips to what to do (Fury warr).

oki,one idea:

1)Never replace a set bonus if you dont get another.I'd prefer to stay on t9.4(triumph) than to lose it.2% crit compared to most stat difference a normal mode item would have is far more important.(namely the chest,as long as you'd still be capped by swapping some gear.)

2)Change to the agility meta,with BoK there is hardly a difference and with the +10 stat gem you're good to go,saving you onle gem slot to stock a +20 ArP/Str or anything.

3) If you dont have ArP cap or are not close to and,in addition,you only have NES,no reason to go for passive ArP.NES is a very nice trinket and far superior to banner.I'd stick with str for a while longer.

4) For the boots,get the craft ones,they are not that cheap,but are worth it as they are within 15-20 dps difference from the ones deathwisper drops and much easier to obtain.Saronites shouldnt be much higher than 1500g in most realms nowadays,so in a week's work you should have them.

5) In the case you have another acceptable trinket to repace NES (DBW / Death's / Herkuml) and are within 15% to cap,enchant your mainhand with executioner,on about 85% passive ArP its value is slight bit higher than berserking in raid.Don't forget,in raid you get buffs and warrs are highly dependant on that for their dps.

Now,for the tier,get the 4set,its nice to have and its the easiest way to get all stats you need(namely expertise) and the proc snt as bad as you might think.Belt,imho festergut10's or the emblem one should be perfect as they will also fill some of the gap of hit that replacing the chest would make.

imo dont listen to much the above poster said, from what i've whitnessed and know:
    1) kind of right, but if he lost his 2p bonus to keep caps he's doing it right
    2)correct
    3)NES doesn't lose that much value as you gain arp(till about 75-85% range) since the proc on it has no uptime; banner is a fairly nice trink, as it gives a good chunk of arp(7-8%) and has an ap proc
    4) yeah your boots might suck, but mine are worse and i just haven't seen an upgrade since uld10, if you aren't clearing any way shape or form of icc making the boots would be your best bet if the saronites "cheap" or if you don't want your 4p you can start to waste badges on em like i am
    5) don't waste 60 badges on HWT, sure 300~ passive ap is nice but compared to other trinks its not worth it, i personaly wouldnt do the exe chant either.

and on to the 4s, me and my guilds other fury warr did some testing with the 3% proc, each did several 5 min tests and he only saw it lite up with a 2x BS once in 3 tests, while i only saw it twice; also if you get another BS proc from anywhere it will override your 2x proc making it useless if you're not ontop of it. if you do go for the 4p avoid the gloves and only use them if they drop from voa and you need the hit right then and there
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    3)NES doesn't lose that much value as you gain arp(till about 75-85% range) since the proc on it has no uptime; banner is a fairly nice trink, as it gives a good chunk of arp(7-8%) and has an ap proc
    Uptime is on about 15%,which means that for that duration there will be wasted itemization on ArP for no reason.

5) don't waste 60 badges on HWT, sure 300~ passive ap is nice but compared to other trinks its not worth it, i personaly wouldnt do the exe chant either.
    I am pretty sure I mentioned that this is an alternative ; in no way I told him to do so.As for compared to other trinkets,the ranking is pretty much :

1)heroic DBW
    2)DBW
    3)Heroic WFS
    4)Heroic DV
    5)WFS
    6)DV
    7)HWT

And since he has wfs already and 3 heroic trinkets are out of question according to his achievements, iits DV or HWT in terms of whats left.
    As for exec,as I said,it aint worth till you're rly rly close to capping(100 ArP or so),have nowhere else to get it and its a 5-10dps increase,which means your average joe wont even see a difference.

and on to the 4s, me and my guilds other fury warr did some testing with the 3% proc, each did several 5 min tests and he only saw it lite up with a 2x BS once in 3 tests, while i only saw it twice; also if you get another BS proc from anywhere it will override your 2x proc making it useless if you're not ontop of it. if you do go for the 4p avoid the gloves and only use them if they drop from voa and you need the hit right then and there
    Eh,what? The 2set is on 3% proc rate and it has anywhere from 7-26% uptime depending your luck,with no ICD to the ability itself.The 4 set has a decent procrate (one every 3-5 procs of normal bloodsurge) and as long as it doesnt have a charge consumed it is not overridden by a lesser proc.
    Also,you mentioned that you are buying saronites for boots atm by not getting the 4p,how did you test it again?:P

All in all,go get the spreadsheet or rawr,whatever you feel more comfty with and test your own numbers.