Thread: MAG

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

MAG

Oh Em Jee, the official mag discussion thread!

How many folks out there are enjoying the free online awesomeness that is MAG?

I'm loving it so far.

What setup are you running and how well is it working out for you?
    Right now, I'm rocking a Medic/Sniper layout. Works rather well for running a squad around the side of something, not so well at the upfront assault.

Anyway, discuss away!

Re: MAG

too bad you didint wait for Bad Company 2

I heard the balancing for the Factions were terrible, and one faction always won vs the other two.

the balance in factions is due to bad players making bad choices, its a little complicated at first to grasp the system layout and stuff.

but overall it is amazing, so much more tactical than games like CoD. you cant be the one man army in this game, its all about the team work here, graphics could have been better but at what cost i dont know.

gameplay and controls flow really nice, no turn lag like in Killzone.

great shot mechanics taking into acount where exactly you are hitting them on the body to how many bullets its gonna take, head shots always is the rule of MaG, generally sorting the men from the boys.

if you like the arcady type shooters maybe miss this one out, this is pretty close to actuall warfare, few gimmeky bits here and there but a solid game indeed

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jambajoba
    too bad you didint wait for Bad Company 2
    I have BC2 now. It's too arcade shootery.

im not too happy with MAG because of they choose to shape multiplayer around squads and the bonuses u get from sticking with squad leader you barely get to see the epic million players that it lets you play with at once. To me it feels like it doesnt take advantage of having so many players in a game, it might as well be 8v8.