Thread: Alchemy and YOU

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Alchemy and YOU

This would be a hybrid QQ/theory combination

To start i find it very odd that we have received no new Alch stone trinkets in Wrath save for the lvl 75 ones you train right off the bad, all of which require nothing in the department of mats.

This could be due to the Flask of the north http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47499 as it correlates to an all around buff we see with all professions, but its still very strange that we would get one in vanilla, 2 in BC early, and 4 in BC late, then nothing in wrath that would at any point be very useful at max level.

I had hoped we would see one with the release of ICC, which is the final tier of content matching the ones released with SWP in BC, but was dissapointed yet again. In general im wondering if anyone has any information on why we did not get one, support of my theory of why, links to blues saying we will/wont get one in wrath, or even theory that that portion (trinkets for alchemists) will be phased out of the game completely. Ive also noticed no new things like Cauldrons for raid resistance potions like we saw in BC.

Also posts on cool things you think we should get are welcome, i overherd an idea not too long ago that an alch makes a very heavy potion or flask that transforms you into a giant or something similar that runs 100% speed and can carry a person. i.e. an alchemy multi-man mount like the Mech Hog.

p.s. potion sickness was the worst idea ever.
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.

Re: Alchemy and YOU

they have also removed tailoring/blacksmithing only sets or any BoP end-game gear from professions, apart from the engineering you'l get the same out of any proffesion at the moment.

Re: Alchemy and YOU

I have no idea why, you should post a suggestion on the Blizzard forums, US Forums, or if your from Europe, the EU Forums.

If Blizzard see's a big support for the thread you make on the Forums, they should make a reply explaining why they haven't implemented any other trinkets etc,. and if/when they are.

Hope I've helped.

-Sonk

"You know that woman in Ironforge, In the King's room. Is she still requesting an audience? Or does she live there?"