The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Farming "Love is in the Air"-Fun Items = Pain?

So i ran the 3 Apothecaries in SFK for three days now and still got 0 fun-items... The drop rate seems to be pure Pain.

In these 3 runs i killed them 10 times each run = 30 times and besides the Amulets the only things that droped were one Rose and one Gas-Mask.

So we got a fun-item on 2 out of 30 kills. I can not believe that this is the actual drop rate.

So i went her to ask you: what is your drop rate?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Re: Farming "Love is in the Air"-Fun Items = Pain?

I didn't get many attempts at this. No one wanted to run it. Guess no one cares for a pink mount that looks like a dildo, lol. What really sucks is that 15 minutes before this event ended the vendors were pulled. WTF BS is this?!....Kalgan you're fired!, lol ;D

I only ran it once on the first day. Yes, my server sucks. I wanted that mount and the mask. :'(

why would you run it if you dont need it for the event achi ;D
    i didnt even tried to get a group just for that reason.

I got every single single funitem in like 6 runs (got very lucky on all rolls) - except the love rocket ofc.
    I think it's the coolest mount ever but with such a low droprate and such a limited timeframe it's like winning the WoW lottery :-/
    The gas mask with the tanks on the back is really cool btw ;D

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Wel, on one hand pplcompalin everything is easy and faceroll - and ofc they complain if something is scarece and difficult to get.

To me a real pain was the years before, with most items on the list for the achievement being RNG - huge improvement this year. Look how many finally fulfilled their wish for a perma peddle.

Ofc the ones who got lucky last year will now whine how faceroll it is and every scrub with a low GS has one ^^
    Yes this is very true! I had the worst luck last year with heart candies. I really stood up till 5am every night and woke up at 8am just to have more chances to get heart candies. I tried my luck every hour, and if I couldn't be at comp I phoned someone to pick em up for me. Even after this I only received 2 bags of heart candies and only got 6/8. Thank god they nerfed that achievement and I got my Violet Proto at Winter Veil.