Tinkers, bombs, and new gear

Up until now, I've just been spamming Hyperspeed Accelerators and Saronite bombs whenever they are off cooldown, but thinking about it, would i benefit more from say, popping accelerators more during the envenom buff uptime? And saronite bombs when i'm waiting for energy regen? And not just mindless spam.

Would being used at those times compensate for the 'lesser' useage as such?

Also, I have 104 frost badges, and I've been wracking my brains over spreadsheets, but I cannot think of what to buy next.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Co&cn=Meridia

Re: Tinkers, bombs, and new gear

i stack accels with trinkets and try and time with envenom buff, but that will be up almost all the time once u get settled in a fight.

and the bobmbs, i use them while waiting for engery regen or while running to something or away.

I would use the frost badges for your 2nd tier 10 item. Either shoulders, Leg or Chest. You will see a good dps increase from the +15 energy ToTT.

Deleted

Since the bombs don't trigger a global cooldown you can use them whenever without losing out on anything. The more you do the more extra dps it is.

a lot of people link the HSA to envenom with a macro, that way you never have to worry about it, and it'll always sink with buff

Quote Originally Posted by Halceon
    a lot of people link the HSA to envenom with a macro, that way you never have to worry about it, and it'll always sink with buff
    This is how I solved it. Use power auras or something to keep your saronite bomb cooldown available.