Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Paragon is proving so far that they are the best guild in the world atm

Yes i agree, paragon have been doing really well so far and it would be nice to see them get a world first as they seem to have put in the most effort all in all.

not sure what this says for blizz, 9/12 end of the expansion boss's beaten on hc mode on the first day, or maybe its just paragons/vodka's etcs mad skills
    Quote Originally Posted by Stieger23
    By this logic the moon is more important than the sun. The sun gives us light in the day when we don't need it, but the moon gives us light at night when we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    "Warcraft isn't going to end as long as there still are Orcs."

We're talking about the top guilds here competing for World First on HC. I'm not surprised that they are pushing through this much on first day.

When it comes to the rest of the community, it'll be a few good months before anyone can even see LK HM.

I'm going to agree, Paragon is excelling right now. Sadly, I guess Blizz undertuned the 25-heroic content. I was fully expecting the first four bosses to go down without too much resistance, and Festergut as well, but Rotface/Val/Blood Princes I would've thought were going to give a good deal of trouble to them. I don't really expect to personally be able to kill many of these bosses, but I was hoping Blizz had really hypertuned them against BiS, perfect theoretical raid comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    I'm going to agree, Paragon is excelling right now. Sadly, I guess Blizz undertuned the 25-heroic content. I was fully expecting the first four bosses to go down without too much resistance, and Festergut as well, but Rotface/Val/Blood Princes I would've thought were going to give a good deal of trouble to them. I don't really expect to personally be able to kill many of these bosses, but I was hoping Blizz had really hypertuned them against BiS, perfect theoretical raid comps.
    I was expecting the same. I predicted Rotface/val/blood boys to be tough and a cock block for at least a few days but it didn't happen. Looking at things right now, i'm a bit disappointed even tho it will take along time for most of the guilds to clear the instance. I didn't expect the top guilds to run over the the entire instance.

I would like to know if the bosses have the same tactics as in normal with more hp/dmg/healing needed to kill them or did they get any new abilities/different tactics like some of the Ulduar bosses and OS+3d.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

World/server 1st's means you got out of bed earlier or spent longer in there.
    Classic WoW.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Grats to Paragon, an impressive feat to say the least.

Personally I still hop Ensidia jumps ahead.

But I gotta hand it to Paragon, good job, and keep it up! Competition makes it interesting!

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Miled995
    Grats to Paragon, an impressive feat to say the least.

Personally I still hop Ensidia jumps ahead.

But I gotta hand it to Paragon, good job, and keep it up! Competition makes it interesting!
    Toda Ensidia raided from 11am till 4am the following day.

They haven't killed Saurfang yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thacks
    Toda Ensidia raided from 11am till 4am the following day.

They haven't killed Saurfang yet.

..... It was 4am one hour ago... http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-fe...Mill&cn=Kungen That's funny... one hour ago they killed Dreamwalker... which means.. even given that you posted 40m before me means they certainly killed Saurfang long ago. Get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashyeha
    ..... It was 4am one hour ago... http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-fe...Mill&cn=Kungen That's funny... one hour ago they killed Dreamwalker... which means.. even given that you posted 40m before me means they certainly killed Saurfang long ago. Get your facts straight.
    Heh that was weird, I was online when they finished raiding and when I checked there achievements (in game) it said they didn't even have saurfang.

Oh well, my bad, did think it was a bit odd for them to get stuck on it.

Interestingly, you can see the time it took them to kill some of the bosses. Apparently it took them 10 minutes to kill Rotface after killing Festergut (so they one shotted him), 33 minutes after that they downed blood princes (a couple wipes at most) and then spent 2 hours, 30 minues clearing trash and wiping on Valithria.

Honestly I didn't expect hard modes to last more than one or at most two weeks for top guilds competing for world firsts. The only way they could would be making them borderline mathematically impossible.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"