Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: ICC Heroic, Plush Pets, Q4 2009 Results, Blue posts

I think it is a mere two weeks since I got my authenticator, cursing the fact that there wasn't one for either my nokia 5800 or android phone. Now they finally got round to releasing one and I have no need for it now. Posting now from my phone and its not as hard as I thought it would be.
    PvP is for those of lower intellect. Only someone with a low IQ would look at class imbalances, gear issues, racials, RNG, level advantages and number advantages and then claim that it was their skill was the main deciding factor in a battle. That's if they win. If they lose, the above will all of a sudden become relevant to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkle
    I think it is a mere two weeks since I got my authenticator, cursing the fact that there wasn't one for either my nokia 5800 or android phone. Now they finally got round to releasing one and I have no need for it now. Posting now from my phone and its not as hard as I thought it would be.
    I've actually been using the Java version of the authenticator on my android phone for quite a while now, there was a pretty easy to follow guide for it using Netmite's J2ME. Graphically the official one is much nicer, but I think I actually got my code faster with the java version thanks to that rooted warning screen... The worst part is the app asks for root permissions, but just closes out if you deny it.

Gogog Paragon <3
    Ensidia got 7 down! could be catching up

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen
    I think i saw the latest date for Blizzcon to be October. Not August.
    SC2 will geta Mid Year Release, Cataclysm will be in the 2nd half of the year, but if not to compete with SC2 probably 3-4 months behind that.
    So you can assume an late september, early october release for Cataclysm.

Which results in a very, very, very ... long time raiding ICC. A new Raidboss will kill the -Lich King - theme of Wrath of the - Lich king -
    Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld
    They said by the next BlizzCon, people would be complaining about Goblin rogues, so you are close, Nefarious. The problem being that we do not know when this year's BlizzCon will be. I think it is going to be in August, again, but nothing has been announced.
    Ah, thanks. I was just wondering cause if it's Early Fall-Late Summer that's a huge gap with nothing else. I guess it's back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Itsumi
    I'm glad to see official android support for an authenticator, but it's rather annoying to click OK to get rid of the warning screen about rooted phones EVERY time it starts. Would be nice if there was a way to disable the warning.
    I don't get this warning...is your phone rooted?

Deleted

I don't know if I should be impressed or not, hearing they already downed 9 bosses out of 12 on heroic/hard mode difficulty.
    I'm too lazy to find out what the "exact" differences are between normal and heroic/hard modes.

I looked at WoWhead fast and see the damage output of bosses' abilities between different modes.
    So can I assume it's basically a similar approach to TotC 10/25, more HP, more damage only?
    And not like Ulduar hardmodes that the bosses gain new abilities, generally speaking of course?

In no way am I saying I would able to do it with my guild of course. You can just say I'm heavily wondering about these heroic/hardmodes.

Yep, rooted MyTouch 3G running Dwang 1.17.1 on AT&T. I assumed it wouldn't complain if I just denied it root access, but that just makes the app not run at all...

OMG buff hard modes. None of the bosses after Deathbringer should be down, let alone BQL. :|

As long as Ensidia are not getting some world firsts, I'm happy.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Deleted

Go Paragon!

Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    Ah, thanks. I was just wondering cause if it's Early Fall-Late Summer that's a huge gap with nothing else. I guess it's back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure...
    Don't you remember that Blizzcon is End of July ?
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2...izzconlvcc.jpg

Although it has been removed from the convention center homepage i doubt they would have published wrong information. They probably just removed it cause Blizzard told them to do so - but i will bet everything that Date and Place are exactly where and when this years Blizzcon we be held.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopnigh
    OMG buff hard modes. None of the bosses after Deathbringer should be down, let alone BQL. :|
    What ever will you do now that people who aren't you are killing these bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by DizRupT
    What ever will you do now that people who aren't you are killing these bosses?
    Beat them sooner than I want to?

I do hope them two pets are still 10$ or less... I don't wanna buy a plush toy to get them

Quite two faced of the blue response saying people should have to put effort in, obviously the welfare epics escaped their notice.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

Paragon also downed Blood Queen a few hours ago, so they are at 9/12 as the only guild

Exodus blood queen 25 h downnnnnnnn
    Kungen gave Eoy Mimiron's Head because he returned the favor.

"Authenticators are great. "

Yeah, if you can read the tiny numbers. Not a problem for the kids I guess.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by poster1
    Don't you remember that Blizzcon is End of July ?
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2...izzconlvcc.jpg

Although it has been removed from the convention center homepage i doubt they would have published wrong information. They probably just removed it cause Blizzard told them to do so - but i will bet everything that Date and Place are exactly where and when this years Blizzcon we be held.
    Oh, that's very interesting to be set in Vegas. And I was going to go this year.. finally. Their HQ is right near me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    As long as Ensidia are not getting some world firsts, I'm happy.
    Oh, hush. >:/

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)