Stance Dance Macro

Yo, I'm looking for someone to help me write a macro for stances that I played with a long time ago back in Vanilla.
    It's kinda hard to explain but I'll do my best haha...

Basically its too buttons that do stances each, for this I will be using tilde and shift tilde.

If I'm starting in Battle Stance and I hit tilde it takes me to Defensive. If I hit tilde again it would take me back to Battle. If I were to hit shift tilde it would take me to Beserker.

If I go to Beserker and hit tilde it will take me back to Defensive, and if I hit shift tilde it takes me to Battle.

If I go to Battle, hitting tilde will take me back to Beserker and shift tilde will take me to Defensive.

So basically tilde takes you to your last stance and shift tilde takes you to your other one.

I'm sure there are better macros now a days but I'm just really used to this one and It'd be much appreciated if someone could help out.

-Jonzy

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Stance Dance Macro

Is this a troll? I have no idea what that meant. I had a brain fart after "Yo,"

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez
    Should get a better brain then bro...
    ^ Troll

First post wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez
    So because you couldn't use the slightest bit of brainpower you call troll?

Tilde is: ~

Unfortunately I'm no macro expert but I believe he's looking for a modifier macro.
    He wants the '~' key to change stances depending on which stance he's in, and whether he's using it with the shift key.

I'll try and cook one up in a minute.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

This is what you asked for:

/cast [mod:shift,stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; [mod:shift,stance:3] Battle Stance; [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance

This is better:

/cast [mod:shift,stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; [mod:shift,stance:3] Defensive Stance; [stance:1] Defensive Stance; [stance:2/3] Battle Stance

Battle -> Defensive
    Battle with shift -> Zerker
    Defensive -> Battle
    Def with shift -> Zerker
    Zerker -> Battle
    Zerker with shift -> Defensive

Tyvm! Works like a charm.

xoxo

Use the Stickies, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.