Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Guide to Heroic ICC

Preface-- if you are looking for a guide to normal modes for newbies, refer here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Guide-to-ICC10

This is by no means a comprehensive guide for every boss in the instance, i'm merely doing a short strategy write-up for each of the hardmode bosses so those raids/guilds starting on hardmodes have some sort of a guide for them, in an easily accessible place. I'm not going to touch on the normal-mode stuff, so you need to have the basic knowledge of the fight mechanics of normal mode at least.
    If you spot any errors please correct me asap.
    Note: written when there was no % buff to healing/damage/HP
    (some encounters with 5% taken into account, e.g. LK)

~~~
    Before i start on this, some FAQ that i always see:
    How do i unlock Hardmodes?
    At least one raid member in your raid group needs to have killed Lich King on whatever difficulty you want to attempt hardmodes in (10 or 25). As long as you have that one person, the other 24 can be 0/12 normal ICC cleared and still take part in hardmodes. You can also now zone in after a death regardless whether you have unlocked hardmodes or not (in the past it used to require warlocks to summon an 'unattuned' member into the dungeon)

Can i attempt the end wing bosses on normal after using up all my attempts on heroic?
    No, you need to save 1 attempt to attempt it on normal

~~~~

All hardmode bosses have more HP and all outgoing sources of damage are increased. For exact values, you may check wowwiki or something.

Lord Marrowgar
    Differences from normal mode
    - Bone spikes have more HP too.
    - Bonestorm lasts 10s longer
    - Lord Marrowgar continues to cast Bone Spike Graveyard during Bonestorm

Strategy
    10 and 25man -
    - Spikes should be handled as per normal mode, with the entire raid stacking directly behind the boss so that they're easily reached. Make sure ALL DPS switches, especially the 3rd (set of) spikes just before bone storm.
    - A good way to minimize bone storm damage (probably the sole cause of deaths, coupled with bone spike damage) is to have your tanks move out one to the left and one to the right (to roughly where the slope is) Make sure there are healers in range of them. This will cause Bone Storm to often bounce in between them and minimize the chance of some lower HP char getting rolled by Bone Storm.
    - A rotation of raid survival cooldowns such as Dsac, Hymn, etc. would be extremely helpful.
    - Make sure RDPS are quick to switch to DPS the Bone Spikes that come out in the whirlwind phase, since melee will take time to run over.
    - Noone should be spreading out of the centre circle otherwise they'll get out of range of heals.
    - It is worth noting that Lord Marrowgar does not move to the same position twice in a single Bonestorm. For example, if he moves over to you and you dodge 20 yards away, when he picks a new location to move to you can return to your original position and he will not return to you. (I'm 90% sure of this, if someone finds that this is false please tell me)

Lady Deathwhisper
    - HP increased (but not mana pool)
    - Adds continue to spawn in p2. 3 at a time (from 1 side like 10player phase 1) in 25man and 1 (From stairs) in 10man.
    - Lady Deathwhisper is not tauntable
    - 3 MCs in 25 man, 1 MC in 10man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMyPDH-XowA (25m HM video)

Strategy
    10man - Nothing much, just have CCs on the MC target and handle the single adds that spawn in P2, avoid ghosts. Tank LDW near the stairs at the entrance, since that's where the add spawns. MDs to tanks, DPS should watch threat in P2.

25man - The biggest issue here may be the spirits in P2. To put it simply - Your goal is to not let a single spirit hit anyone. A spirit exploding + a frostbolt volley is an easy oneshot for any non-tank (even plate). Make sure there's a solid interrupt rotation going on between your melee DPS.
    Once the raid gains enough awareness to avoid every single spirit (basically look out for the swirly smoke that LDW throws out, and run away from the spirit spawn point IMMEDIATELY. You should be at least 15-20 yards clear from any spirits, and basically just kite them nonstop when they come)
    Bloodlust may be used at the start of P1, to help meet the much shorter enrage timer (halved if i'm not wrong).
    (other guilds may have other issues with this encounter, this is merely my experience)

Gunship Battle
    - Mortar Bombs deal a 7 yard knockback on impact. You can use this to race across the length of the ship. It knocks you BACKWARDS always, so just face the opposite direction you want to fly in.
    Strategy
    - Come up with some fun minigames like the racing thing mentioned above to keep your raid awake.

Deathbringer Saurfang
    - Blood Beasts have a enrage which increases damage by 300% (Scent of Blood)
    - Blood Beasts have a 80% movement reduction aura which is active when they reach a certain distance from their target.(same thing, Scent of Blood)
    - Saurfang regains 20%shitloads of HP upon death of Marked target.
    - Saurfang gains BP alot faster
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251FYT9PwRk (saurfang25 HM)

Strategy
    10/25 - It's good to have some sort of knockback, such as Thunderstorm or Typhoon for the adds, given that they slow you significantly so you cannot really run from them once they are about to hit you unless you have Freedom or some sort of snare break.
    - With good DPS in 10 it should be possible to zerg down the adds without any knockback, just snares. (did this in mine, with 2 heals 6 dps)
    You may want to run 3 heals if you find your 2 healers unable to handle MotFC.
    - In 25 you may want to assign a shaman/moonkin on each side of the room to knockback any loose add that gets too close to the raid. Any kind of slow/snare effect will help - Frost Trap, Desecration, Earthbind, CoI, etc etc.
    - MotFC ticks are really nasty in 25man when it gets past about 4 marks or so (8-10k ticks), you definitely want to assign specific healers to specific marks. Holy Paladins work very well here, just take 2 marks each. (I believe 3 is possible, but you'll have to rotate your GCDs very wisely, esp when it gets over 4 marks) You shouldn't be getting more than 6 marks, if you do, it's either a DPS problem or a BP handling problem which is normal mode stuff.

Rotface
    -Prof Putricide casts Vile Gas throughout the fight (The ability from Festergut that makes you Disoriented) but this interrupts you for a shorter period as compare to actual Vile Gas in Festergut.
    -Mutated Injection has a higher frequency. (i don't notice this significantly)

(video- www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQKH1bG-ik)

Strategy
    - Ranged need to be spread out well to avoid chain Vile Gases. Slime spray still kills if you stand in it, so watch out for it.
    - The whole raid needs to be aware of where the OT and big slime is at all times. With a longer fight there's bound to be cases where 2 small slimes merge instead of it directly merging with the big slime, so the OT needs to watch out for this.
    - You'll most certainly die if you stand in Slime Flood, so you need to be wary of the pipes and know which quadrant is going to have the Slime Flood
    - With increased damage output from boss abilities, it is ever more important to keep away from Big Oozes and not stay near one for too long when merging your Small Ooze with it.

Festergut
    -Prof Putricide casts Malleable Goo throughout the encounter (can target tanks/melee/ranged) This now also reduces melee attack speed, on top of increasing spell cast time.
    - It is worthwhile to note that with the increased damage, any non-tank WILL get one shot by Pungent Blight if you have anything less than 3 stacks of Inoculated without any defensive cooldowns.(i may be wrong for some plate wearers with very high HP) (it's about 34k+ damage for someone with 2 stacks)
    (video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMMfCjnG4A)

Strategy
    - I've seen many different positions to tank Festergut, such as at the door, to the left side, etc. I suppose anywhere other than the middle would be good. (more reaction time for malleable goo)
    - There's quite abit of constant movement required in the melee group, so it MAY be better to leave some healers outside and tank healers on melee, for example. This is really RNG and is subjective, so i won't give a definite comment for this.
    - The main issue for guilds will be Malleable Goo hitting the melee/healer group. A simple tactic is to have all of them stack on one leg, i.e. right leg. When malleable goo is targetted at melee (now there's this helpful green circle which shows where the goo is going to hit) , THE WHOLE MELEE GROUP needs to move to the left leg. Rinse and repeat.
    - It may be helpful for 1 or 2 tank healers to stand with the tanks, so they have less movement to do. (They still HAVE to move if Goo is targetted on tanks)
    - Be very careful about Spores management, especially in melee groups, as people tend to miss it (i.e. tank, or when moving for Malleable Goo)
    - For ranged groups, it is good to pre-determine a direction to dodge Goo if one comes when you are stacking for spores. (always happens). (i.e. Everyone moves left if we're stacking and a Goo comes)

Professor Putricide
    - Gains new ability Unbound Plague http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=70911.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saliz
    It deals increased damage each second it ticks, you will have to throw it to someone else (throw as in, go close). Once it jumps off you, you get this http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=73117 for one minute. The plague itself also disappears in one minute, but it will be recasted shortly after. The 250% debuff can stack if you get it on yourself more than once.
    - Doesn't throw Tear Gas during transitions, but spawns a green and red slime simultaneously instead.
    - For 25man (not 10 man), he casts one of two possible debuffs upon each raidmember.
    You either get a "green" debuff or a "red" one. the color of the debuff shows which goo you're able to successfully attack.
    Half the raid will get red, half will get green. Green can only attack green, and red can only attack red.

Strategy
    - Unbound plague requires some good communication between your raiders, so being able to speak on Vent is extremely helpful. You have about 10seconds (and SHOULD wait the 10seconds) to pass it to someone else before the damage gets uncontrollable. To pass it you just have to 'touch' someone, just run to him or run through him or something.
    Once about 10seconds are left on the plague that person can hold on to it till it drops off.
    Remember that you shouldn't and musn't pass the Plague to someone who still has the 250% debuff.
    The raid should try to stay spread out throughout the fight to prevent accidental passing of the plague.

10man - For transitions the raid should be stacked up at the green slime area and aim to get knocked back in the same direction (preferably against the wall, so that the person who gets targetted by Gas Cloud isn't thrown towards it. Green ooze should be down after one knockback, then all DPS switch to the red one.

This method of handling the transitions for 10/25 is pretty subjective, just tweak it to fit your raid group.

Blood Princes
    - Gains new ability http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=72999. Shadow Prison
    This ability is a raid wide debuff, so anyone who moves will take damage. This includes knockback from vortexes and jumping.
    - Kinetic Bombs drop faster / takes more damage to keep up (?)

Strategy
    10/25 - All abilities remain the same, probably with increased damage etc. The main issue will be Shadow Prison.It may take a few attempts to get the hang of it, but basically it forces you to move efficiently and not unnecessarily.
    - To be clear - you take damage every second of movement, but not when you stop. For example if 1 stack does 500 damage and you move for 5 seconds you'll take -> 500 , 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 = 7500 total damage, and damage ceases when you stop moving. However, if you move again before 10s is up (stacks haven't reset) you'll just add to it and take 3000 damage, for instance.
    - A good practice is to have healers take the centre of the room (so that they can keep range with the raid + tanks) and everyone to find their own spot when Valanar is empowered to minimize damage from Vortex, and more importantly the knockback you take if you are near someone. (due to Shadow Prison)
    Then when it's Taldram, the ranged/healers should stack up and whoever gets targetted just runs back, so that it's only one person moving and taking damage from Shadow Prison.
    Watch out for Shock vortexes too.. well all these are normal mode stuff.

Blood Queen Lanathel
    -each vampire bite adds ~5% dmg to boss,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjHoNyKJis8 (25m HM video)

Strategy
    No real difference from normal mode besides the increasing damage as more bites go out, which means your healers have to work harder. Saving survival raid cooldowns like Hymn/DiSac for the 2nd air phase would be good, since damage will be greater than 1st air phase.
    Just execute the fight mechanics as per normal mode, and healers need to heal reactively very well (i.e. keep those with blood link at full HP, as they may get chain bloodbolted when they're together and moving away)

Valithia Dreamwalker
    - Dreamwalker's HP deteriorates over time
    - Adds have new abilities , Lich's AOE Frostbolts have a Mana Burn effect, Abominations have frontal AOE, Zombies have a new debuff (? )
    - Portals/Orbs are red in colour now, and they deal a stacking DoT for every stack you have. (i.e. more stacks, more damage) Negligble at first, but once you get past 25~ stacks you probably need a solid HoT on you when flying inside. (i had 40 stacks and was getting about 5-6k DoT)
    -Orbs do not respawn like in normal mode.

Strategy
    - 2 healers/4healers for 10/25 man going into the portals was a pretty comfortable setup to complete this encounter. It may help for healers to enter portals close to each other and move together as a group (it always helps to at least pair up)
    Whatever tactic you use, keep in mind of the fact that orbs don't respawn so you need to be efficient about it (i.e. move together, etc)
    - Maintaining your stacks of the buff is critical
    - Holy Pallies should beacon Dreamwalker and stand close and heal themselves. This allows their Glyph of Holy Light splash healing to splash onto the boss. This contributes to 15-20% of my healing each time so it's quite significant.(Proof: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...teo/iown-1.jpg) An even better tactic is to have a hunter's pet near Dreamwalker that's specced http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=53482 and you heal it. AFAIK, beaconed heals don't have the increased healing but the splash heal from Glyph does.

Sindragosa
    - Backlash acts as a splash AOE to those around you for 20 yards, not just damaging you alone.
    - 6 Frost Beacons in air phase for 25 man (up from 5) (no change for 10man)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB51PSXlfF8 (Sindragosa 25m HM vid)

Strategy
    - Those with Unchained Magic shouldn't cast at all, especially when a Blistering Cold is coming up (imagine 6 people splashing >2k damage each onto all 25man)
    - 6 tombs, so placement needs to be well planned beforehand.

The Lich King
    - New ability Shadow Trap. Cast on player, and 5s later spawns a 10 yard black hole on the player's original location. Anyone touching it will be knocked off the platform. Cast in Phase 1 only.
    - Phase 2 Val'kyr HP triples, however they drop their target at 50% health and fly above the raid and begin casting Siphon Life on the raid until they are killed.
    - Phase 3 (last phase) Harvest Soul sucks the WHOLE RAID into the Frostmourne room. You have to kill Wicked Spirits inside (similar function as Vile Spirits, come downwards and blows up if it reaches you) as well as dodge falling bombs that rain from the sky.
    Last edited by crazerk; 2010-07-22 at 06:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Differences between heroic and normal mode bosses?

http://www.wowwiki.com is a good source. Though the fact is that the hard modes received little testing on PTR, so not much info can be found atm except from the guilds that has downed the hard modes.
    Summergale 85 Paladin - Holy/Prot dual specced.
    The Insane Progress:
    Steamweedle: Exalted (done: 999/1000)
    Bloodsail: Honored (done: 1618/12000)
    Darkmoon: Friendly (in progress: 275/6000)
    Ravenholdt: Revered (in progres: 4000/21000)

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Judging by how many guilds are already 8/12, I'd say the difference doesn't appear nearly big enough. Seems to be a bit of a joke compared to the old Ulduar hardmodes.

10+ Year Old Account

I think Lady continues to spawn adds during P2. IDK how the fuck they would make gunship "hard"... other than ye olde increased damage/hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    I think Lady continues to spawn adds during P2. IDK how the fuck they would make gunship "hard"... other than ye olde increased damage/hp.
    judging by the fact that every killed who has killed the lady has killed the ship less than 15 minutes later, i'm guessing very little was changed but a buff to the adds

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14
    Everything except Firefighter/Algalon/Yogg-Saron hard died in 1-2 days. How quickly we forget.
    And Vezax, Freya, Iron council, Deconstructor and Hodir. Yes, "some" do forget quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen2
    And Vezax, Freya, Iron council, Deconstructor and Hodir. Yes, "some" do forget quickly.
    I'm almost positive Freya died very fast.

Deconstructor was bugged and had 65 million HP and was totally impossible. Ensidia killed Hodir right away with spellstealing stuff then it was changed to be possible.

Just looked it up. Freya died on day 2, April 17th to Inner Sanctum. Vezax also died on day 2, April 17th to Irae AoD. Steelbreaker last died on day 4 April 20th to Deus Vox.

Basically, Freya was retardedly overtuned and still died almost instantly. Just because superguilds kill stuff doesn't mean it's remotely easy.

Exactly why i'm asking here, hoping people who had actually cleared could provide feedback.

I'm not exactly asking for 25man changes,since that would take abit longer, perhaps 10man? I'm pretty sure alot of groups have done 10man HM, my own group notwithstanding due to certain time constraints and festive season approaching.

In fact, i could just edit my initial post to make this thread like a compilation of the differences , with your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by crazerk
    Exactly why i'm asking here, hoping people who had actually cleared could provide feedback.

I'm not exactly asking for 25man changes,since that would take abit longer, perhaps 10man? I'm pretty sure alot of groups have done 10man HM, my own group notwithstanding due to certain time constraints and festive season approaching.

In fact, i could just edit my initial post to make this thread like a compilation of the differences , with your feedback

From what I've heard from talking to people, though take this with a grain of salt I haven't seen the encounters and it could be wrong.

Marrowgar: Coldflame dot, bone spikes during bone storm.
    Deathwhisper: Untauntable, unresistable frostbolt, 3 mind controls, adds continue spawning in phase 2.
    Gunship: God only knows.
    Saurfang: Blood beasts root their target, mark targets heal for 20% on dying.
    Festergut/Rotface: Putricide throws down malleable goos during the fight.
    Putricide: Thaddius charges (ooze variable gas variable) you can only attack oozes of your variable and both spawn at the same time.
    Blood Prince Council: You stack a shadow dot on yourself every time you move (wowhead "Shadow Prison")
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel: Her damage increases for every vampire in the room.
    Valithria Dreamwalker: Who knows it's apparently quite easy.
    Sindragosa: Ice tombs the entire fight.
    Lich King: Pray for mercy.

if true thats actually a very cool twist to PP

Re: Differences between heroic and normal mode ICC bosses

It's not letting me edit the original post, i'll put this here for the time being.

Lord Marrowgar
    - Bone Spikes have double HP and deal double damage (TBC : and leave a dot?)
    - Fire from boss does double damage
    - Bonestorm lasts 10s longer
    - Lord Marrowgar continues to cast Bone Spike Graveyard during Bonestorm

Lady Deathwhisper
    - HP increased (but not mana pool)
    - Adds continue to spawn during P2
    TBC - Boss not tauntable? (doesn't seem possible, since you HAVE to taunt with the prolonged P2 aint it? )
    TBC - Her spells do more damage?

Gunship Battle
    - Mortar Bombs deal a 7 yard knockback on impact.

Deathbringer Saurfang
    - Blood Beasts root their target in place
    - Saurfang regains 20% of HP upon death of Marked target.

Rotface
    -need feedback

Festergut
    -need feedback

Professor Putricide
    -need feedback

Blood Princes
    - need feedback

Blood Queen Lanathel
    -need feedback

Valithia Dreamwalker
    - need feedback

Sindragosa
    - need feedback

The Lich King

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14
    I'm almost positive Freya died very fast.

Deconstructor was bugged and had 65 million HP and was totally impossible. Ensidia killed Hodir right away with spellstealing stuff then it was changed to be possible.

Just looked it up. Freya died on day 2, April 17th to Inner Sanctum. Vezax also died on day 2, April 17th to Irae AoD. Steelbreaker last died on day 4 April 20th to Deus Vox.

Basically, Freya was retardedly overtuned and still died almost instantly. Just because superguilds kill stuff doesn't mean it's remotely easy.
    Well, 9 hardmodes in 1 day, you sure as hell didn't see that in Ulduar, and it was the same superguilds raiding back then. I have no experience on ICC hardmodes but it's just my thought that they arnt as hard (yet?) as some Ulduar ones. It would be cool to hear some opinions from top guilds about it though.

15+ Year Old Account

When you stepped into Ulduar you had no experience with the bosses yet. These guilds have been farming these bosses since December in some cases so a small change in mechanics doesn't
    equate to learning a new boss. Many guilds can adapt rather fast as shown until they get to some of the real gear checks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account

Also please keep in mind that Ulduar was the introduction of hardmodes. People were doing them with regular progression gear at the time. That means Naxx, Maly and OS gear only. Now top guilds were already geared to the teeth with ToGC 25 gear which gave them an edge on starting progression/farming ICC. This allowed them to split farm teams with mains/alts to gear the mains faster. Without both of these practices, progression would have been a little slower. It also allowed double the lockouts for learning the fights.

Now I am by no means in a top end guild. Though, I too have two shamans that I raid with to get more experience and train for the encounters ahead. This allows me, as an officer, to see content on an alt, then come in even stronger on my main to explain the runs to those new to the fights, or at least with a little less experience. I also raid as mage to give me perspective on the encounters as a ranged class. Healers and tanks are on their own though. Three raiders is more than enough for me

I think alot of you are forgeting the exploitation that some guilds used to kill those hardmodes early on...

Iron council: People were having tanks HEARTH out of the instance to reduce stacks on steelbreaker in p3

hodir: Flowerpower buff from freya trash, enabled mages to do rediculous damage to meet hodirs cache acheivment

Vexaz: Ret paladins, enh shamans were healing in the animus phase because they could regen there mana.

now note, there were some legitimate kills with raid stacking, I think Freya and flame leviathan were killed without using mechanics that were not intended...BUT ICC hardmodes dont really seem to change the fight drasticaly like Iron council, or Firefighter ect. They are more like a jump from Yogg-4 to Yogg-3 IMO

Im sure LK will have something interesting about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryio
    I think alot of you are forgeting the exploitation that some guilds used to kill those hardmodes early on...

Iron council: People were having tanks HEARTH out of the instance to reduce stacks on steelbreaker in p3

hodir: Flowerpower buff from freya trash, enabled mages to do rediculous damage to meet hodirs cache acheivment

Vexaz: Ret paladins, enh shamans were healing in the animus phase because they could regen there mana.

now note, there were some legitimate kills with raid stacking, I think Freya and flame leviathan were killed without using mechanics that were not intended...BUT ICC hardmodes dont really seem to change the fight drasticaly like Iron council, or Firefighter ect. They are more like a jump from Yogg-4 to Yogg-3 IMO

ICC hms not changing the fight drastically is a shame. I was expecting some real changes in some of the fight, maybe addition of a phase which was not in normal mode or having a complete new mechanic (putricide seems to have one) then just reusing the same abilities which were used during a phase now being used through out the fight. They are very tough nonetheless looking at only ~40 guilds killed Marrowgar25hc and ~15 guilds killing Saurfang25hc.

I want raids to have 2 difficulties because it sounds fair to everyone, but I prefer ulduar/os style hms they are better then the icc/totc hms. Ulduar/os style hms are not only unique but add that extra awesomeness to the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

There's some videos out now.

Professor Putricide casts Vile Gas on you during Rotface.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQKH1bG-ik

Deathwhisper definitely not tauntable and adds definitely spawn in phase 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chep3nobd0M

Putricide definitely casts malleable goo on you during Festergut, seems like three vile gases go out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMMfCjnG4A

Saurfang seems to be all about big numbers + the blood beast rooting its target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCKi0ybxmsk

Quote Originally Posted by Beace
    Judging by how many guilds are already 8/12, I'd say the difference doesn't appear nearly big enough. Seems to be a bit of a joke compared to the old Ulduar hardmodes.
    how can you even say this statement. Go to wowprogress and you'll see that only 12 guilds world wide are 8/12. Add that only 5 have killed a limited attempts boss. Not that hard? Add even more than only 15 guilds have gotten past Saurfang and killed something else. Not that hard? Think again

Quote Originally Posted by Ryio

I think it was only Ensidia that did this and that was because Hodir was hotfixed after the realms were up and guilds had already done this before they changed the timer from 3mins to 2mins (or something like that). Thus Ensidia might have found a "creative use of game mechanics" but in that instance it was unfair of Blizz to change the encounter as drastically as they did especially in the world 1sts race. Also, that after Ensidia posted what they did, after they made their statement, the encounter went back to the Blizz had it initially. Thus that was a big congrats to Ensidia for actually doing the encounter in a beyond hard mode hard mode

sigh, please try to stay on topic fellas, if you want to start a debate 'is ICC heroic too easy compared to previous raids?' go ahead, don't hijack my thread :S

Thanks for the feedback so far, i'll update accordingly! Thanks for the youtube links too! I'm at work now so i don't exactly have time to watch each of it to verify them, assuming they're accurate :X