Normal vs Hard mode - Roles

So Hardmodes are here ... and seems they are not so Hard for "best" guilds

Just I'm curious what do you all think about difficult Normal vs Hard for each Role in group ?

What have TANKs harder on Hard Modes ?
    What have DPSers harder on Hard Modes ?
    What have HEALERs harder on Hard Modes ?

Just for me it looks like hard modes are really harder for HEALERs and maybe for TANKS a bit.

Generaly :
    Tanks need to keep mobs/bosses on them (Normal < Hard)
    Dps need to kill them as fas as possible (Normal = Hard)
    Healers need to keep all UP. Just heal Hard modes needs MUCH more healing then Normal. (Normal <<< Hard)

DPS need to do more damage on hard, but it's only about GEAR, if not, are they Slacking on Normal then ??

What's your opinion on this ?

Re: Normal vs Hard mode - Roles

You can't simply put down the statement "Heroic Modes are harder for X role." Because not every Hard Mode is the same.

Take Ulduar Hard Modes for instance;

Yogg Saron, 0 keepers. This requires extreme awareness from the tanks, whereas the healing isn't as big(unless the Beacon goes off on a group of Guardians, but it's predictable). For dps it's pretty much the same as normal(assuming you have a tank pulling beacons away, rather than hunters). Personally I think this is hardest on Tanks.

Then there's Hodir, which requires mainly the DPS to be on the ball, spreading buffs and nuking as hard as physically possible. This is a DPS Hard Mode.

We've also got Firekeeper. The raid damage in this fight is rather intense, and inproper kiting of fires can mean a whole world of hurt. I think this is a Healer Hard Mode.

Those are just examples, of course, but I think it displays a bit variety between the difficulty for different roles.

Personally I haven't tried the Icecrown Hard Modes, but from what I hear(adds spawning in phase 2), Deathwhisper could put your tanks on a test.