Inspration changes - have anyone tested them?

In 3.2 Inspiration was changed to a 10% damage reduction and I was wondering if anyone has tested:
    1: If it stacks with other priests casting inspiration and whats the general uptime for one holy priest with ex 30% crit.
    2: Does it stack with similar talents from others healers such as 10% damage reduction from shamans Ancestral Healing
    3: And does it stacks with discs priests Renewed Hope

Our guild usually runs with a pretty weak setup of priests and paladins and because I usually focus on raidhealing I havnt had inspiration up to now, but its much more interresting now that theyve rid us of that annoying armor ;P

I hope you can give me some insight on this
    Thanks in advance

Re: Inspration changes - have anyone tested them?

1. no it does not stack and it should be up 100% of the time.
    2. no
    3. yes

Re: Inspration changes - have anyone tested them?

Quote Originally Posted by Namila
    Our guild usually runs with a pretty weak setup of priests and paladins and because I usually focus on raidhealing I havnt had inspiration up to now, but its much more interresting now that theyve rid us of that annoying armor ;P
    I actually think you'll find that the old armor increase was a better buff for tanks in lesser gear, but as they gear up and due to armor diminishing returns, not to mention that they have gotten pretty close to the armor cap, the 10% physical damage mitigation overtakes it.

Basically instead of the talent having varying returns from 20% to 0%, it now now has a standard 10% effect on everyone. So I don't see it as a buff, I just see it as a normalisation of a hard to define talent.

In any case it was a mandatory talent back then and it's certainly still one now.