My main on BC was a holy priest and when wotlk came out i switched to a resto druid... After getting REALLY bored of resto druids I decided to go back to priest healing.. Turns out that even tho I got bored of the resto druid, I kinda miss the possibility of spamming heals thru all raid..
What has been happening is that I run oom really fast in fights, what I do is:
CoH every CD, PoM every CD, Empowered Glyphed Talented Renew on tanks and when I antecipate some damage I spam it on the rest of the group, PoH when some nasty AoE happens (GOD I LOVE THIS SPELL) and instant flash heals.
What annoys me is "waiting" for damage to happen, I can't play like that.. I'm an ultra high spammer of spells its boring if I don't do that but I run oom like in the middle of the boss (after using Mana Potions, Fiend + HoH combo)...
On my druid I always said I liked to "prevent" damage and I never waited for some damage to happen, if it did, some hot would be there to heal it, and no wonder I was 90% of the time top heals and top overheals too without having mana problems at all...
Here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ream&cn=Nyeesh
My questions are:
- Am I doing something wrong?
- I "think" I should use CoH only when some damage happens instead of every CD but it's hard to adapt cuz that's how I always did with Wild Growth... what should I do?
- Is it possible for holy priests to be high spammers or should I just learn to be fast at healing damage instead of "preventing" it?
- Am I running oom so fast just because my gear is bad?
- How is my spec (I will remove empowered healing because it seems rather useless since I don't use flash heal too much)?
Help me out as possible.