Improving my warrior dps

Ok, So I've learned some stuff, caps [ like hit cap etc] and improved my char.
    from 5K+- I went to 7.3K - on ONY25 40minutes ago. (Single target,no whelps)
    So my question is, how can I improve my dps? and lean toward the 8K ?
    here is my armor - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...g&cn=Aviknight

note ; Landsoul's sheet doesnt seems to work on my comp,so please dont advise me to check through it.

Re: Improving my warrior dps

for some reason i cant beleave 7k single target... is it just me ???

Quote Originally Posted by TigOldBiddy
    7k is definitely possible. I was doing 10k on festergut with comparable gear. I havent had an attempt with a proper raid composition (buffs etc) in a few weeks, and Im usually getting bad luck with spores and have to run out, but 10-11k is pretty darn easy to do when you have good gear.

But what I want to know is what guild gives players that kind of gear when they didn't know what a hit cap is.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

ill only say one thing.

Remember young warrior you are a seal

ArP ArP ArP
    Evil people on cell phones preventing me having a sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koedy
    Blizzard paid Iceland to start this real-life volcano event!!!! Deathwing is coming!!

I pull more than that in 25's. It depends heavily on the raid composition. Which buffs you're getting, rage management, etc.

As for the OP, your gear is pretty much the same as mine save for the sockets. Basically, ArP. Its that easy. ArP is very important to us, and once you're at or above 2000str there really is no point to getting more.

why Its unbeliveable may I ask ?

Ibinto ; I only got NES as a trinket, I should replace it with DMC:G when gemming ArP?
    and about gemming ArP ; I gem ArP till soft cap with NES right?
    can you link your armory ? and how DPS do you do in 25m runs?

Stacking to Soft Cap WITHOUT ArP Trinket is any good? ( NES sucks from what I understand, and it will repalce either DMC:G or WFS)

Quote Originally Posted by avi2k3
    Stacking to Soft Cap WITHOUT ArP Trinket is any good? ( NES sucks from what I understand, and it will repalce either DMC:G or WFS)
    Soft Cap means "hard cap with an ArP trinket proc". You can't softcap without an ArP trinket any more than you can drive a car without the car.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.

well you didint answered my question I replace DMC:G with NES or WFS? I'm almost sure its DMC:G but still want be sure.

NES till you can hit 60-80% arp with gems and gear, then drop it, if you have a dmc i'd go arp and drop nes, or drop nes for banner from toc5
    the reason behind keeping nes till you're at 60+ arp is because the uptime is pretty bad, and the chunk of crit on it is pretty nice
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

10+ Year Old Account

I am at 64.66% ArP with food and Landsoul's still says that NES is better than the TOC5 trinket and that replacing DMC G with WFS is a bigger DPS boost than replacing NES, so it's all relative really.

PS: you do know there is an excel 97 version of Landsoul's right? If your comp doesnt have 2007 on it you can use that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Yea NES will retain much of it's value, even if you are wasting 20-30% of the arpen on the proc the arpen from the proc that is closing the gap to 100% is the most valuable chunk, because of armor mechanics. That said, go for hardcap asap and use DMC/banner and WFS