Thread: Facerolling BGs

Facerolling BGs

I am thinking of moving to another server ( I am horde btw) and I am looking for a server that facerolls Alliance in most BGs. Yes, I know there is not the perfect server any where but I am just wanting to hear some feedback from you guys on a very good horde server. Dont get me wrong i have played in my battlegroup for 3 years, and i am just looking alittle change Thanks guys

edit* US server

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Facerolling BGs

EU / US / Korea / Australia would probably be helpful :
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

lol dude its better to just join a pvp guild, and find a handful or more to group with. semi-premade.

use vent etc to work together, and just group face roll.

imo better method

It gets boring quickly just wining BG's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Skuzzy
    It gets boring quickly just wining BG's all the time
    Yeah so does getting farmed at the grave yard all the time too LOL

Quote Originally Posted by War
    lol dude its better to just join a pvp guild, and find a handful or more to group with. semi-premade.

use vent etc to work together, and just group face roll.

imo better method
    Yeah i wish my server had these...well we have PvP guilds, but they last for about a week

I just get together with a couple buddies and steam roll bgs when we want to get the daily done or pick up some marks.

Try making a small circle of friends that will BG together a couple times a week to make the daily easier. Hell, /2 "LF semi-premade for bg daily, XXXX Rating Prefered" probably well net you some prospects.

Saurfang EU

Alliance won WG twice by ONE week xd

Yeah or if you are in an active guild just find the people that like to pvp and just guildy pvp.

A lot of raiding guilds don't raid every day of the week so a lot have people just sitting online farming mats and bgs. could always find a group within your guild.

A few buddies and i did that for a while. extra honor can also be turned into gems for more money--good motivation for some people

Quote Originally Posted by potfur
    Saurfang EU

Alliance won WG twice by ONE week xd
    I wish this was a US server :-\

Looks like Emberstorm is the battlegroup i am going to be moving to...just gotta find a server to move to now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elude
    Looks like Emberstorm is the battlegroup i am going to be moving to...just gotta find a server to move to now.
    you do know that emberstorm is rated as the worst pvp battlegroup right

Quote Originally Posted by Alenko
    you do know that emberstorm is rated as the worst pvp battlegroup right
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/bg_list.php?id=34&lb=8 maybe i am looking at this wrong but it seems like one that horde do pretty good at? I am not trying to be an a$$, but did i miss something?

Barthilas US

Alliance
    WG offensive won in s7: 28
    WG defensive won: 1

Go figure

if you love pvp imo best pvp servers are Ner'zhul and Blackrock as for the battlegroup itsone of the best and most interesting to be in. not sureif i helped you at all.
    if u want a terribad battle group g the whirlwind i think is sucks and it always has for me...
    Verfan Druid 80 5.1k GS Blackrock
    Zoolt Hunter 80 5.7k GS Blackrock
    Broorogue Rogue 70 Coilfang
    Twohearts Paladin 70 Coilfang
    Motorskills Shaman 45 Blackrock

So I guess all these posts you read about with people saying " LOL <faction> never wins <battleground> !!" and and they never win WG...is just BS?

anyway thanks to the people that replied ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Cho'gall horde, gotta love the 16 : 1 horde to alli ratio, though it could have changed sincse faction change thing, i havent checked.

The bg's are pretty even, but the queues are horrible. Wg is just funny cause i dont think the allies ever win excpet and like 1 A.M. if even then

bump

Arthas US

Alliance wins WG maybe 4 times a week, other than that Horde dominates it.

BG's are 50/50 however. I don't know if you will find a server that facerolls in every BG. The suggestion of forming semi-premades is still your best bet. I go into any BG with 3 buddies who are fully geared out and we become a complete wrecking crew.