Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Your experience with T10 4P as Fury

I've had 4p t10 for about a week now and I can say it's pretty lackluster. I can probably count on one hand when I've actually noticed it :P
    Avenge - Thunderlord

Interesting. What were you doing on Toravon before 4p t10? I'm already pushing 10-12k on that with 2pt9 2pt10.

used to have like 8.5 ish...and yesterday 9.1, had about the same buffs,just noticed a lot more slams.forgot to check my slampercentage and compare with before,will do in the future tho

10+ Year Old Account

Just a side note - if you are the only warrior in your raid and you are the sunder bitch, 4pT10 is not very good in theory - you need to keep sunder up on the boss at all times and more Bloodsurge procs means less free GCDs to apply sunder. I haven't tried it yet but from my experience doing your normal rotation and keeping sunder up(moreso on movement/awareness fights like Professor) will keep you busy enough, much less juggling the two extra slams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Just a side note - if you are the only warrior in your raid and you are the sunder bitch, 4pT10 is not very good in theory - you need to keep sunder up on the boss at all times and more Bloodsurge procs means less free GCDs to apply sunder. I haven't tried it yet but from my experience doing your normal rotation and keeping sunder up(moreso on movement/awareness fights like Professor) will keep you busy enough, much less juggling the two extra slams.
    true that, It's not very often I get any use of the second proc, since I mainly use the spare time (WW/BT on CD) to renew sunder.
    being a sunderbot sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by EnìgmaEU
    true that, It's not very often I get any use of the second proc, since I mainly use the spare time (WW/BT on CD) to renew sunder.
    being a sunderbot sucks balls.
    Try it as arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Deleted

Just got it a few days ago and feels like the worst bonus imaginable. For some reason I thought it would be 100%, not 20% and even then it doesn't sound too good. I mean, with other classes(at least those, I'm familiar with) getting a steady 5% or bigger DPS increase with their 4p bonus.

what you gotta think about is your dps rotaion

Whirlwind
    Bloodthirst
    Free GCD (Slam if Proc)
    WAIT 1 second
    Bloodthirst
    Free GCD (Slam if Proc)
    Whirlwind (WW delay of 0.5 secs)
    Bloodthirst (BT delay of 0.5 secs)

So within that timescale your t10 4pc bonus allows you to use the proc effectively, however you will be delaying your WW and BT and over a period of time that will be probably be a full dps rotation or even more.

Remember in them Free GCD areas you may want to get a quick rend off, which would then not give you the full benifit of the 4pc bonus on single target nuke encounters (festergut for example).

The point is Slam is only really used when we have a free GCD and not applying rend if the fight dictates we can.

My personal option would be to get the 2% more crit from T9 2pc which would in theory help with rage gen on white swings.