Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Looking for BC solo spec + advice

Quote Originally Posted by Spronny
    Back when i had a pretty crappy gear score i managed to solo almost all of MC in ret. Hardest part was the second to last boss, all his adds as well as the debuff really sucks, took a few tries. Couldn't solo Rag though, his knockback kept screwing me up too much to stay alive.
    You have to stand directly between Rag and the elevated rock platform. When he does the knockback, you will only take ~45% fall damage as opposed to the ~65% from not catching that rock. Makes him a whole lot easier. Plus, you don't get knocked back as far and can close the gap quickly to prevent the Magma Blast from owning your face.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for BC solo spec + advice

personnaly i know i can solo everything in kara(except chess and nightbane) and mc, but i prefer to 2 man it with my friend demo lock
    Felguard <3 (protect me against magma blast) and Curse of the elements for more pew pew!

i just run with my pve spec and thats where Healing Light is useful the most