Re: Sindragosa EU first by Paragon??

Awesome, congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

world first even

Awesome, grats neighbours!
    Feels like Ensidia is fallin a bit too far behind, laying my bets on Paragon.
    Goozelina The Light of Dawn, Spaced Invaders.
    Twisting Nether EU.

So that just leaves Putricide and Lich King, the (probably) two hardest encounters. Should be an interesting race.

Gratz Paragon.

Grats Paragon, but Blizzard fails... First week of heroic ICC and all but 2 bosses are dead.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni
    Grats Paragon, but Blizzard fails... First week of heroic ICC and all but 2 bosses are dead.
    Kinda hard to complain about it being easy when you haven't even killed the Lich king on 10 or 25, let alone tried a hardmode fight.

But hey! Easy for Paragon means easy for you!

no ss no kill, they dont wanna release it- big chance they bugged kill somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni
    Hey... ya never know if LK will take 2 months to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle
    You really think so? Blizzard failed majorly with this one. But big congratz to Paragon for owning ICC hc completely. Gogo do like Nihilum with BT and get all the EU firsts in there.

So do they just raid for like 18 hours a day or something? Looking at the times on bosses killed it kinda seems like it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by patpizza
    So do they just raid for like 18 hours a day or something? Looking at the times on bosses killed it kinda seems like it.
    That's what EU/World firsts is all about for these guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTachy0n
    You really think so? Blizzard failed majorly with this one. But big congratz to Paragon for owning ICC hc completely. Gogo do like Nihilum with BT and get all the EU firsts in there.
    Im sorry, but how many guilds have done what Paragon has done up till now? Thats right! No one....

Obviously its not that easy for some people, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Æiou
    Im sorry, but how many guilds have done what Paragon has done up till now? Thats right! No one....

Obviously its not that easy for some people, huh?
    Exodus will do it soon

I have faith in them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle
    Blizz said somthing like, "if you think this is easy, you will find LK hardmode impossible".
    I thought LK normal would be harder than it was. I think most guilds who killed him first/second night thought it would be a lot harder.

The Lich King .... No Cockblock? Killed the first night? Not really that epic if you ask me.

The other question is, will Bolvar rise up in HC? I cant see he will, because of the end sequance; but Blizz MUST have somthing up their sleeve. This cant be the end of the whole of the expantion.

From a RP PoV, this must be a killer. You spend 12 months building and strengthening your forces. building alliances with "the other side". Argen Dawn, Ebon Blade, All faction leaders. Then right at the end of the epic struggle you payed your subscription for 13 months, The Lich King dies first night. Without the aid of any of the above.

They probably tuned LK HM to be killed only when they want it to be, i.e Nerf. It wont stop countless guilds trying/coming close, but I don't think they'll allow him to be killed so soon.