RESTO SHAMMAN MP5 Q>>>

Hey i just leveld my shamman and my main spec is Resto. Ive farmed some gear and im right now in 4.3GS. I just wanted to know how much mana regen should i have before i can go to TOC. I currently have 501 with mana spring totem. And mana pool of 20k exactly. Im i ok for TOC 10?? or should i have more mana regen??

Re: RESTO SHAMMAN MP5 Q>>>

You should be quite fine with healing ToC 10. spellpower/haste is what matters-

500 mp5 is fine. Just remember its mana while casting.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

mp5 is never really a big deal until hardmodes, or end-game (Limited attempt bosses, last bosses, etc) at least IMO. I sit around 850 mp5 with wisdom, my Solace at 8 stacks, and Water Shield. If your hard out for mana, use Mana Tide as soon as you hit 70% mana. Ask for an innervate, etc.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

while on the subject, could anyone give me some tips concerning mana. because I realy run out of mana alot.
    I do usualy top the charts but I hate to keep having to ask for an innervate.

this is my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rtel&cn=Ruwiel

I know the emblems are rather crappy but the solace trinket just won't drop.
    currently saving up for the emblem of frost trinket while and i also have the sliver of pure ice ready for when i get either the solace trinket or the emblem frost trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravedo
    while on the subject, could anyone give me some tips concerning mana. because I realy run out of mana alot.
    I do usualy top the charts but I hate to keep having to ask for an innervate.

this is my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rtel&cn=Ruwiel

I know the emblems are rather crappy but the solace trinket just won't drop.
    currently saving up for the emblem of frost trinket while and i also have the sliver of pure ice ready for when i get either the solace trinket or the emblem frost trinket.
    eh, i would say you have too much haste for the MP5 you have. Also make sure water shield is always up Mana spring if you have no BoW.

(For the record, haste is very good for resto. Its just that you are casting more spells over the same duration as another person, and using more mana.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

With talents and Water Shield, Mana will never be a problem even when going above 1K Haste Rating. If you're really worried take a few "Flask of Pure Mojo"'s with you and you'll be fine, but spellpower is more important.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Something else you might want to keep in mind—smart healing. What I mean by this is, certainly there are encounters that merit non-stop chain heal spam. But most do not. If your healing style resembles something like "SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM", you should stop doing that.

Topping the healing meters is not important, keeping your entire raid alive is.

15+ Year Old Account

Make sure to keep riptide on cooldown because of the way it works with Improved Water Shield and Tidal Waves.

You'll get a lot of mana back on your LHW crits.
    Reddfoxx the Warrior | @ReddfoxxMX | SWTOR Sentinel Reddfoxx, Marauder Reddfox @ The Harbinger Server

Yeah.. I have less mp5 than you, and I'm sitting at around 1100 Haste, and I rarely run out of mana. Just make sure you're not forgetting to refresh Water Shield. Most people don't realize just how long they don't have it up.

Excluding hard modes in a lot of fights water shield can equal infinite mana :-). Keep it refreshed.

WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!